* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, WCPRANGERS1 said:

I see he's taken it to the police ??

Grass, probably sent it to himself the attention seeking mutant, I'm sure he was saying not long ago that Wallace was a grass on twitter after being attacked at his work, not by a word document either.

11 minutes ago, GWR1979 said:

Grass, probably sent it to himself the attention seeking mutant, I'm sure he was saying not long ago that Wallace was a grass on twitter after being attacked at his work, not by a word document either.

Typical of theikes of him....mock offended with stuff like this but if it's anything directed the other way he tends to ignore it.

22 hours ago, plumbGER said:

Worse than that, using the tragic death as point scoring for their PR exercise, remember when he left they all turned on him and hated him?

Of course it's not the charitable cellic donating the money, it's lego himself.

Phil odonnell left I derived a cloud too. They have no shame. 

candieas has made Tierney look very ordinary in the last couple of old firm games. There is no chance they will get anywhere near that, for the simple reason that he isnt that good.

In fairness the lad is a decent left back - but he isnt in the £25m bracket.

6 minutes ago, Dickie1963 said:

Yes, but they were too upset to play after his death.

When Burns died they played in his honour because Tommy would have wanted that, shameless bastards.

59 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

candieas has made Tierney look very ordinary in the last couple of old firm games. There is no chance they will get anywhere near that, for the simple reason that he isnt that good.

Like a growing number of full backs these days, he's a lot better going forward than he is at defending. Candeias has done a job on him the last few OF games though

1 hour ago, Dickie1963 said:

correct.the bunnet was ragin that him and Donnelly left under bosman ruling. pretty sure they were told they weren't welcome back 

also remember the taigs fuming that Millar snubbed them for manure .

sets a precedent for us to cash in should any of the  ill will shown against naismith and co become reality

1 hour ago, cushynumber said:

Robertson is a better player and isn't worth half the 25m .

Tierney is however right in the middle of propaganda hype .where every taig player is a world beater 

Be nice to see the money getting donated just like Larsson promised his testimonial money to the victims of the stockline plastics explosion. He of course completely honoured that promise by donating a signed shirt instead. 

3 hours ago, mrmojorisin said:

I posted this on FF last night and it got chopped.

Seriously should be called out for the made up pish it is 

Wallowing in victimhood 

It’s more often than not, that it’s not whom the accuser blames, that turns out to be the perpetrators of these type of  “hate crimes”. But buffoons like him like to think that people from the other end of the spectrum from them, have their details all on speed dial and their email addresses held prominently too, just so they can react in their perpetually mock offended way.It massages their egos and their self belief that what they later do to restrict freedoms for their benefit is all ok.

2 hours ago, JohnHardie said:

James using a Finland mobile carrier? It almost seems like it's made up.

Aye see he's no answering any questions on his Twitter regarding the subject .Ye know Twitter that he had had enough of ,n wasny going back on it ,until a couple of days later :wanker:

(The top of his Twitter is asking about people living in the Castlemilk area and their experience of the bus routes or service .canny really remember which ,yet he' still no bothered to ask or say he's hoping the children that have been injured on Saturday by the car that drove over/towards actually are keeping ):justno:

Archived