* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

2 hours ago, the brown brogue said:

Look at the effect a hip injury had on Andy Murray, it's basically ended his career as its so difficult to treat. 

What a shame it would be if the same thing happens to the worlds greatest left back in living memory. 

Trust me m8 I've just had a hip replacement in August, I know 1st hand how painful a fucked hip is...if Tierney has problems then it genuinely could be a career ender

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
52 minutes ago, fanaticCR said:

Don’t think I’d want Tierney out for the season at the moment, otherwise they’d go spend money on another left back. Here’s hoping they think he’s OK and then his legs break on 1st feb.

I don't think they have the dosh....Fridays papers they were splashing 5 million on a right back....next thing they are signing a college right back from America 

8 hours ago, magic8ball said:

Wonder how much Fritzel gets in bonuses .

Remember reading a few years back he gave a soft loan to the club .aye it's not just our directors that give their club loans .

It was only a couple of million but he has a bonus scheme as a result and first refusal on certain sponsorship sand hospitality .

Wonder how much Dafabet actually pay and I wonder how many freebies he gets to dish out to business partners to look at the disco lights .

Oh when we get to 55 the dessert for us will bed watching the tarriers turn on lieswell and co for stuff like that 

6 hours ago, KBOO72 said:

If the tranny shagger is allowed to spunk millions on another left back there's a high chance he'll be shite though. 

6 hours ago, cushynumber said:

That would be the definition of a January transfer panic buy.

6 hours ago, hammer93 said:

I don't think they have the dosh....Fridays papers they were splashing 5 million on a right back....next thing they are signing a college right back from America 

The full back rejected by "SEVCO".
The meltdown from these 4 posts would have us rolling in the aisles for years. :rofl:

11 hours ago, hammer93 said:

They don't Rodgers no marquee signing statement backs that one up. Clearly all the talk of a money stockpile is pish. 

2 hours ago, BlueKnight87 said:

They don't Rodgers no marquee signing statement backs that one up. Clearly all the talk of a money stockpile is pish. 

an urban myth created by Timmy with the Seville calculator. 

30 mullion champions league cash times 3 .when it's actually a lot less profit wise .add in all the exaggerated fees for players .Forget about huge running costs and of course they have 200m easy to blow us away if we get close 

8 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

I’m still bewildered  :dunno::confused:

repercussions     😂😂😂😂

The way we are acting now is reaper cushions for all the shite we have had to put up with .

If you don't like it Timmy time to become best mates wi thumb and share the passenger seat with him .oh room for more in the back .

And with all the weans he has he's bound to have a big people carrier 

7 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

repercussions     😂😂😂😂

The way we are acting now is reaper cushions for all the shite we have had to put up with .

If you don't like it Timmy time to become best mates wi thumb and share the passenger seat with him .oh room for more in the back .

And with all the weans he has he's bound to have a big people carrier 

I’ve never heard of Reaper Cushions mate, is it a papish thing ? Is it what they kneel on when serving the priest?

1 hour ago, RJMcGregor said:

Wanyama apparently on his way back up, very much doubt it was he not on a small fortune down at Tottenham? If true it would be a good signing tbf

No he's not. 

51 minutes ago, TheKingObv said:

Do people still believe these tweets are real?

They're 100% legitimate. 

Archived