* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

4 hours ago, murzo said:

Brenda will be taking credit for it.

” You know George is a beautiful person, a really great guy. I met him years ago and I told him,    George , you’re a beautiful person , go and have beautiful children and call him Tim, cause we’re all tims here.   You know so the most dangerous striker at PSG is all thanks to me.”

I can hear that perfectly :tu: :tu:

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Jamie0202 said:

The week before? So they were fully fit a week later then when the game was actually played?

Wonder what their excuse was 119 years ago today when they got pumped out of the Scottish Cup by Arthurlie Juniors in Borrheid???   Masonic refs or illness 🙂 

5 hours ago, GazzasOrangeFlute said:

Had to agree with the speccy tube Hugh Keevins on clyde 1. What a massive gamble for these cunts going after young boys and throwing them into a title challenge. I am pretty confident of going on and winning this. What a party it will be

They do.enjoy going after young boys 

It's looking more and more likely this illness of theirs is going to be lasting to the end of the season. It seems to have struck at certain times earlier this season against other teams too. Hopefully they'll be crying our 55 is tainted because they didn't feel well.

Had a look at the fixtures there, we have a tougher start after the Christmas break with Livi and Kilmarnock away whereas they have a couple of home games.

If we beat Livi and Kilmarnock I would be extremely confident for the remainder of the season.

21 minutes ago, ShanksRFC said:

Had a look at the fixtures there, we have a tougher start after the Christmas break with Livi and Kilmarnock away whereas they have a couple of home games.

If we beat Livi and Kilmarnock I would be extremely confident for the remainder of the season.

Hard games, on plastic. Shouldn’t be an excuse though. Full tilt every game should be enough to win these types of fixtures. 

Ffs lads.

I noticed there wasn't much fanfare regarding the ivory coast striker they signed until now that is.

Inter Milan tried.to steal him at the last minute before loaning him to parma. But the taigs won the prize. 

They're a fucking parody 

53 minutes ago, SuperPapac05 said:

So if the Sellick players were sick in the week leading up to the Rangers game, how come they went and beat Aberdeen away THREE days before? 

Fucking tubes!!!

Every excuse imaginable. Just so they don't have to admit we were the better team and battered them. 

1 hour ago, Rfc52 said:

Ffs lads.

I noticed there wasn't much fanfare regarding the ivory coast striker they signed until now that is.

Inter Milan tried.to steal him at the last minute before loaning him to parma. But the taigs won the prize. 

They're a fucking parody 

Weah Dad told him to go Glasgow and work with Brendan. He declared he loved the club after 1 day. 

Times declares him as PSG deadliest striker 

Burke has told of how he never had his celtic kit of as a kid. 

The Ivory guy turned down Inter to sign for them  

The cunts may cringe me to death  

1 minute ago, markem said:

Weah Dad told him to go Glasgow and work with Brendan. He declared he loved the club after 1 day. 

Times declares him as PSG deadliest striker 

Burke has told of how he never had his celtic kit of as a kid. 

The Ivory guy turned down Inter to sign for them  

The cunts may cringe me to death  

appeases the fans who would be gunning for lieswell if no new players were brought in .especially after bringing in 40m in transfer cash last year .spending fuck all and lieswell an co helping themselves to bonuses .

with a "skint" Rangers pumping them and breathing down their necks lieswells mhedia friends have done him a huge favour 

Archived