* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Remember we were all told they were stockpiling money in case we did mount a challenge...ย 

I remember they days. Cellic have ยฃ100 million waiting for Rangers return.ย 

Theyโ€™re signing a college footballer and the undeadliest striker at PSG.ย 

2 hours ago, Prso's headband said:

I remember they days. Cellic have ยฃ100 million waiting for Rangers return.ย 

Theyโ€™re signing a college footballer and the undeadliest striker at PSG.ย 

Yeah how many times did we hearย about this money stockpile and how they could bury us if we showed a challange.

Once again the taigs lied.

I'll be absolutely shocked if they don't bring in a few more experienced bodies. Going to stick my neck out here and say Weah will do fuck all. 18 years old on a 6 month loan deal playing against hammer throwers in the league. He won't know what hit him.

The other African boy they signed up top is hit or miss. Their signing record has been awful, but again, I'll stick my neck out here and say he will do fuck all this season. It took Alfredo a few months to get to grips with Scottish football. It will be the same for this guy, even if he is any good.ย 

The American boy at LB must be cover. Presumably Izaguirre will be the starting LB with this guy as cover. If Tierney needs a hip operation he'll be out for a while.

They will 100% be signing more players and I reckon they'll be going after defenders given the chat Rodgers has been coming away with about sending Hendry out and the situation with Boyata.

11 hours ago, johanhentze said:

As pishย as Hendry is they are hardly awash with defenders. He must be REALLY pish if they are thinking about putting him out on loan.

Remember thinking the first couple of times I saw Hendry playing for them and he got called into the Scotland squad ย โ€œ this guy thinks heโ€™s made it, heโ€™s strolling about like heโ€™s the next John Stonesโ€.ย Canโ€™tย believe how rotten he turned out to be.

1 hour ago, psb07158 said:

I'll be absolutely shocked if they don't bring in a few more experienced bodies. Going to stick my neck out here and say Weah will do fuck all. 18 years old on a 6 month loan deal playing against hammer throwers in the league. He won't know what hit him.

The other African boy they signed up top is hit or miss. Their signing record has been awful, but again, I'll stick my neck out here and say he will do fuck all this season. It took Alfredo a few months to get to grips with Scottish football. It will be the same for this guy, even if he is any good.ย 

The American boy at LB must be cover. Presumably Izaguirre will be the starting LB with this guy as cover. If Tierney needs a hip operation he'll be out for a while.

They will 100% be signing more players and I reckon they'll be going after defenders given the chat Rodgers has been coming away with about sending Hendry out and the situation with Boyata.

They need to spend to get actual quality in though and they won't.ย 

All this after spending ยฃ9m on one player in the summer and Rodgers can sit with a straight face and say they still need more in, they're beyond parody.ย 

We were absolutely slaughtered for signing Tore Andre Flo yet Edouard gets a free pass because reasonsย :lol:

1 minute ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

All this after spending ยฃ9m on one player in the summer and Rodgers can sit with a straight face and say they still need more in, they're beyond parody.ย 

We were absolutely slaughtered for signing Tore Andre Flo yet Edouard gets a free pass because reasonsย :lol:

Their fans were up in arms because the board didn't back rodgers in the Summer. They seem to gloss over the fact they spunked 9m on that cunt, looks like they spent the majority of available fees on him. Classic Brenda

1 hour ago, psb07158 said:

:thumbsup:
Looks like that situation is hanging on where Boyata decides where his future lies.
Would prefer he waited till the last day of the transfer window and signs a pre contract with Southhampton.

21 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Aye, he spunked the majority of their transfer budget on Edouard, must be paying him a fortune too.ย 

8 minutes ago, scottyscott1963 said:

:thumbsup:
Looks like that situation is hanging on where Boyata decides where his future lies.
Would prefer he waited till the last day of the transfer window and signs a pre contract with Southhampton.

That would be ideal. Then starts pretending he's injured regularly.

7 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Compare the two sides for a minute.ย 

McGregor > Gordonย 

Our defence pisses all over theirs.ย 

Our strongest midfield against theirs is more neck and neck and tougher to call.ย 

Up front we've got the best player in the country.ย 

It's closer aye, but Forrest > Candeias, Callum McGregor is a wee rat bastard but one of the best midfielders in the country and Rogic has fucked us multiple times. We have too many similar types of midfielders - need more creativity. They have more balance (when everyone is available), so are more effective.ย ย 

Maybe Dorrans will actually get fit and be that creative attacking midfielder we're crying out for.

1 hour ago, rfc1990 said:

Lots of well known players have won the award that celtics new signing won this year. Really think we'll be made to regret this!ย 

ย 

Claudio Reyna won it...

but I'm not worried about that guy. We had him on trial and given the way we have signed up almost everyone we've gone after, I reckon if we really wanted him we'd have done that deal pretty quickly.ย 

On 09/01/2019 at 10:12, Dickie1963 said:

If they are so far ahead of usย in Development why are they signing an 18 yo with 6 appearances in top football ?

What does that say about the guys in Development Squad.

This season they should be signing experienced International players to keep 10 in a row alive.

Something isnt right there and that makes me happy.

To date Keevens is the only one I have heard anywhere near skirting around the edges of this, however the usual suspects have picked the โ€˜exciting emerging talentโ€™ narrative. I think this will bode well for ourselves but Iโ€™d be amazed if even behind closed doors their followers were not starting to get even slightly restless...

3 hours ago, Robmc1 said:

To date Keevens is the only one I have heard anywhere near skirting around the edges of this, however the usual suspects have picked the โ€˜exciting emerging talentโ€™ narrative. I think this will bode well for ourselves but Iโ€™d be amazed if even behind closed doors their followers were not starting to get even slightly restless...

Musonda was one of the most "exciting emerging talents" in Europe. So exciting in fact 30 odd clubs wanted him. They paid a good 4-6mil to loan him and apparently all of his 45k wages. They definitely deserve to be ridiculed for that monumental fuck up more than they get. Hopefully this new kid follows suit.ย 

Archived