* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

1 minute ago, magic8ball said:

I believe this also .one at least .

But as usual this boost to the bank will end up as bonus for lieswell and co and won't be seen on the park .

Maybe cover a couple of loan fees 

Would be funny if he made an offered us for billions for Morelos 

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

It’s amazing that they didn’t see this coming.

Even we knew once he got an actual offer from down South he’d be off, no the fabricated pish linking him to Utd, Arsenal and Chelsea

Exactly. Managing in Scotland and doing well was never going to be enough to get an offer from one of the top six so in that regard Leicester are pretty much perfect for him because after the top six you would probably say it’s Everton, Leicester or West Ham and doing a good job for one of them would be good for his career if his aspirations are to eventually be considered for a job with one of the top six job again.

2 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Would be funny if he made an offered us for billions for Morelos 

Rodgers has a hard on for that 4-3-3 formation.  If he's looking for a lone striker Morelos can perform that role brilliantly.  He'll certainly be given the cash and Morelos is looking to move down South.  I wouldn't be surprised TBH.  The hilarity would be that after paying £9m for Edouard he'd be admitting our man is the better player.

1 minute ago, TMB said:

Rodgers has a hard on for that 4-3-3 formation.  If he's looking for a lone striker Morelos can perform that role brilliantly.  He'll certainly be given the cash and Morelos is looking to move down South.  I wouldn't be surprised TBH.  The hilarity would be that after paying £9m for Edouard he'd be admitting our man is the better player.

I’d happily see Alfie go for the right money and the filth would be ragin if Brenda hands us a war chest.

1 minute ago, plumbGER said:

Annoys me the smug sanctimonious  bastard leaves as the most successful manager ever in Scottish football, would rather have seen his reputation destroyed first.

Well at least he’s leaving after a good pumping by Rangers, he can’t rectify that now.

1 minute ago, TheKingObv said:

7 trophies is the most successful manager ever in Scotland?

He won every trophy domestically he entered his team in, 100% record in terms of trophies, no point kidding on to yourself that's not successful.

2 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

He won every trophy domestically he entered his team in, 100% record in terms of trophies, no point kidding on to yourself that's not successful.

He's been successful yes. But to call him more successful than Walter Smith who has won over 20 major trophies is laughable and a pretty odd comment.

It's like calling Guardiola the most successful manager in English history as he's won a higher percentage of competitions entered than Ferguson. 

Archived