* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

There has only ever been two teams in Scottish football, them and us. In 2012, they tried to kill us with the help of John Reid and his HMRC. So with no competition and a shite manager they dominated Scottish football but couldn't win a treble. With us clawing our way back, they sacked their shite manager and brought in Rodgers. Whilst we still struggled and still not competitive, they marched on and won two trebles and were on their way to the third. But after we signed Gerrard, we were on their tails and now Rodgers has jumped ship. He knows he cannot deliver 10 in a row and a treble treble was looking less likely, so he has ran away before he had to face the anger of "the fans like no other". Best manager in Scottish football? - my fucking arse.

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, mclovin9091 said:

Naw he didnae. 😄 😄 😄

What about the Champions league or then the Europa league?

What part of domestically do you not understand mate? Look I understand you might be in denial but he did actually win every domestic trophy he entered and has the bastards away out in front in the league again this season, hopefully that begins to change tomorrow.

Hilarious. Their willingness to believe the shit they are fed about everyone loving/supporting them and their mislead sense of superiority leaves them in a staye of shock when reality bites. 

A support made of loon balls and a new smug generation of them that really do think they are something special. 

Wait till they are really brought back down a few pegs on and off the park. Can’t fucking wait. 

18 minutes ago, HuistraHairDo said:

Always be tainted in any Rangers fans eyes, we still aren’t anywhere near a full strength Rangers and we are running them close this season.

The money spent at selik  over the last seven yr compared to any other club would make Brenda a failure if he didn’t win every domestic comp, like Delia.

he done the bare minimum, to call him the most successful manager he would have had to have made a mark in Europe and he hasn’t been any better than any  tarrier manager since MON in 2003.

I see where you are coming from mate, I think they are tainted as well but what us Rangers fans think isn't what goes down in the record books. Plenty beggars I know think our EBT years trophies are tainted, I don't, all that gets marked down in history is who actually wins them.

To call him the most successful domestically doesn't include Europe though mate, therein lies the difference.

Hearts and Hibs better take it to these bastards this week. They were right on the edge of freefall and managed to kick start their season when we went to Parkhead with nothing left in the tank. Here’s hoping they don’t dig their way out of it twice. 

1 minute ago, Vanoli said:

Hearts and Hibs better take it to these bastards this week. They were right on the edge of freefall and managed to kick start their season when we went to Parkhead with nothing left in the tank. Here’s hoping they don’t dig their way out of it twice. 

If lennon is in charge at the weekend those Hibs' players will be flying. They'll want to prove him wrong after he slated every time they had a bad result.

1 hour ago, plumbGER said:

Annoys me the smug sanctimonious  bastard leaves as the most successful manager ever in Scottish football, would rather have seen his reputation destroyed first.

I’m not sure how you can say that. 

Hasn't won the most trophies. Has had 3 or 4x the resource of nearest rival anyone else. Failed to qualify for the CL and has one of the filths worst ever European records. 

Granted won 7/7 trophies. But 6/7 haven’t even been a competition. 

10 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

I see where you are coming from mate, I think they are tainted as well but what us Rangers fans think isn't what goes down in the record books. Plenty beggars I know think our EBT years trophies are tainted, I don't, all that gets marked down in history is who actually wins them.

To call him the most successful domestically doesn't include Europe though mate, therein lies the difference.

Selik fans wouldn’t even  call him their most successful manager.

33 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

What part of domestically do you not understand mate? Look I understand you might be in denial but he did actually win every domestic trophy he entered and has the bastards away out in front in the league again this season, hopefully that begins to change tomorrow.

Well I jumped in half way through the convo, the fuck do you expect me to do....read the whole thing 😂

Clearly I missed that post.

No-one doubted that he was away at the end of the season given the short-term signings, but it's still a strange time of the season to want to leave (let alone which club to leave for). They were going to have massive upheaval at the end of the season anyway, but now it looks like most of the squad will be turned over.

With Lennon going back there Allan might actually get some game time now, only for his move back to Hibs to kick in shortly 🙂

24 minutes ago, SIRB_72 said:

If lennon is in charge at the weekend those Hibs' players will be flying. They'll want to prove him wrong after he slated every time they had a bad result.

Rumours he might be in for tomorrow. You got to imagine hearts will be desperate to stick it too him as well. 

Hopefully a horror week ahead. 

Brendan giving it the ten-fingers when they won the league made them think he was going to stay for ten in a row  

Good thing is, when we win 55 we can do the ten-fingers back at them for ‘55’. 

Archived