* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

1 hour ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Far from convinced they won't still be appointing Lennon permanent. He's the cheap option and they'll need funds for a rebuild this summer 

Would love if that was the case, but I don't think the tims would stand for it.

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, born a blue nose said:

If TLB managed to fuck this up I think I'd cream ma pants 

It's something I am still holding on to...the pipe dream. 

Can't see Sheep trying to win. That would mean giving us the league and there is no way they want to pave way to giving us the League title. Same with Hearts after the romping we just gave them and dare I mention the hatred Livingston feel for us at the moment. They hate the Taigs, but hate us more....well their crybaby manager does. 

Then there is Kilmarnock. 

Bottom line, they'll lay down to the Taigs with their bottoms in the air. 

2 minutes ago, Sweettartangirl said:

Can't see Sheep trying to win. That would mean giving us the league and there is no way they want to pave way to giving us the League title. Same with Hearts after the romping we just gave them and dare I mention the hatred Livingston feel for us at the moment. They hate the Taigs, but hate us more....well their crybaby manager does. 

I doubt most players will care about who they would prefer to win the league. Livingston aren't in the top 6, Hearts are just pish.

5 hours ago, tannerall said:

Naw genuine, as a true prod don't believe in miracles, but helicopter Sunday was special and unexpected, and football's a crazy game sometimes. teams can lose the plot with one defeat, look at the Everton- Man Untd game today.

To be fair mate, I think he meant that by your calculations they would win the league by 2 points!

15 hours ago, Robmc1 said:

This, their form since Lennon took over has been bang average (even before then), not convincing until Aberdeen went down to 10 men then that game was only going one way. Each performance imo is distancing him from the managers job, which he and their board want (a cheap option). There is no plan so drop points till Ibrox but long may it continue...

The cheapest option is popcorn teeth . And I think he already has the job .

They will assume they are winning the treble so they will wait until the day of the final to announce it .

12 hours ago, BlueKnight87 said:

A lot of taigs see him as a backwards step for sure. 

But he does the treble and I don't see that board not giving him the job. 

His pals in the media are all desperate for him to get the job as well. The irony of Liewells lapdogs destroying 9iar would be incredible. 

1 minute ago, Jelavic191 said:

His pals in the media are all desperate for him to get the job as well. The irony of Liewells lapdogs destroying 9iar would be incredible. 

I hope he gets it if that piece of subhuman scum gets the filth job we will win the title without a doubt. 

I would be happy if Lennon never got the job simply for the fact that i wouldn’t need to see or hear from him in Scottish football again. I thought he was  finally out after leaving Hibs. In saying that he’d probably pop up on sky or BT 😩

30 minutes ago, davger said:

I would be happy if Lennon never got the job simply for the fact that i wouldn’t need to see or hear from him in Scottish football again. I thought he was  finally out after leaving Hibs. In saying that he’d probably pop up on sky or BT 😩

Im torn .half of me wants him to get the gig coz he will more than likely make a cunt of himself .

the other half wants him out of Scottish football for good .Hes a dangerous little prick off the field n

On 21/04/2019 at 19:40, Sweettartangirl said:

Then there is Kilmarnock. 

Bottom line, they'll lay down to the Taigs with their bottoms in the air. 

Never underestimate the stupidity of fenians.

52 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

Im torn .half of me wants him to get the gig coz he will more than likely make a cunt of himself .

the other half wants him out of Scottish football for good .Hes a dangerous little prick off the field n

Nothing dangerous about him he is a shite bag rat bastard.

27 minutes ago, pollok-bear said:

Nothing dangerous about him he is a shite bag rat bastard.

hes dangerous alright .

thanks to his play acting at tynecastle where he got hit with a sectarian coin wee boot face started an anti irish investigation. whether she goes through with it is a differemt story .but she jumped on it right away .

Just the same as her predecessor jumped on the shite he started with Mcoist .

As a result of that we ended up with the OBFA .not only that .it happened at a time where the SNP were struggling. Since the fat perv was taking a haed line on sectarianism his party took a boost in the polls and helped get us where we are today a country devided by a constant promise of yes2 and all the shite that goes with it 

6 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

I want Lennon to get the job but I just can't see it regardless of winning the Scottish cup. CL qualifiers are a little more than 12weeks away tho so whoever gets it is right up against it from the off

If it's not Lennon then they'll need to have someone already lined up to take it right away. 

Still convinced he'll get it. Simply due to the taig board seeing him as a cheap option. 

The longer it goes on and theres no real noise coming from them the more likely it is he will get the job. I mean FFs if the board knew he was only in for a few games when they hired him surely they would have been touching up his replacement ASAP so that they could announce it at the earliest opportunity and give that person as much time as possible to look at targets and draw up a list.

Bit like how we knew SG was coming.

36 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

hes dangerous alright .

thanks to his play acting at tynecastle where he got hit with a sectarian coin wee boot face started an anti irish investigation. whether she goes through with it is a differemt story .but she jumped on it right away .

Just the same as her predecessor jumped on the shite he started with Mcoist .

As a result of that we ended up with the OBFA .not only that .it happened at a time where the SNP were struggling. Since the fat perv was taking a haed line on sectarianism his party took a boost in the polls and helped get us where we are today a country devided by a constant promise of yes2 and all the shite that goes with it 

They are trying to figure  out how to get us demoted to the lowest division again for the scum to win ten, give them a chance.

30 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

If it's not Lennon then they'll need to have someone already lined up to take it right away. 

Still convinced he'll get it. Simply due to the taig board seeing him as a cheap option. 

If their dirty hordes are to be believed they banked about £8m for Rodgers leaving, surely they won't get the cheap option in

Archived