* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

WHAT ARE THOSE!?

FB_IMG_1469876472881.jpg

Look at me Look at me, we love you Barca can we reignite our special relationship?

FUCK OFF YA FUCKING EMBARRASSMENTS

Cant believe we have to share Britain wi these red necked fucking shambles

On 29/07/2016 at 1:12 PM, Rangers_no1 said:

Anybody seen the state of these Rangers/scum 11 combined from 'pundit's including the likes of Barry Ferguson?

Absolute shambles, many had that Dembele in a combined X1. :belm:

Ferguson picked Halliday. :lol:

See that wee fenian rat Joe Miller picked an entire Tim 11 making out not one player from us would get in. ???

There all picking toure and he hasn't played. 

1 hour ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

WHAT ARE THOSE!?

FB_IMG_1469876472881.jpg

How pathetically needy.

Even the DR has called them an affront to football. That's how woeful this effort is.

2 hours ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

WHAT ARE THOSE!?

FB_IMG_1469876472881.jpg

Its in the colours of the ticket stubs in every game they've ever played on the road to lisbon. Or maybe its paint factory safety awareness week.

30 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

That wee cunt is becoming pretty fucking annoying. Hes everywhere. He looks like a fucking turtle 

Most tims hate him as well cause he gets tickets for the big away games and they all miss out

Can't wait for Barton to volley him right in to BF1

28 minutes ago, BF2 said:

The club and his family still using his disability for publicity I see. Despicable cunts.

He's an ambassador for some sort of Celtic Charity thing. Ripping the arse right out of it, sets a dangerous precedent as well, why does he get special treatment yet 90% of celtc fans are clearly disabled and don't get the same treatment 

19 minutes ago, Gaz52 said:

He's an ambassador for some sort of Celtic Charity thing. Ripping the arse right out of it, sets a dangerous precedent as well, why does he get special treatment yet 90% of celtc fans are clearly disabled and don't get the same treatment 

I'm assuming he has a higher IQ than the majority of earl haigs so they shove his puss on the tele as much as possible.

I said to my Da for a laugh before the game I was gonna put a fiver on Ambrose to score any-time and he went "aye but it'll be an OG"

Wish I could have bet that :lol: 

Archived