Cousin for the off?

McBoyd

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dont let the door hit you on the way out !!

Just hope Walter doesnt waste the £2.5m on another 30 year old "diddy" from the continent !!

Im sure he wont.

More scots is what i hear mccoist and smith are looking for, would be great.

Dont let the door hit you on the way out !!

Just hope Walter doesnt waste the £2.5m on another 30 year old "diddy" from the continent !!

And who would you suggest we buy in place of the "diddy" who has scored qute a few vital goals for us?

2.5M should be invest in another striker, 1.5M is a tidy return for 6 months work and he hasnt been a diddy, far from it. I would have like to see him stay or try and hold out for more money and he can leave in the summer but we will be held to ransom

I say get rid of him and buy a centre half, we dont need anymore strikers, we have the spl top goal scorere for the last 2 seasons sitting on the bench doing hee haw. He might not do the most work in the team but he didnt get all they goals for nothing.

I say get rid of him and buy a centre half, we dont need anymore strikers, we have the spl top goal scorere for the last 2 seasons sitting on the bench doing hee haw. He might not do the most work in the team but he didnt get all they goals for nothing.

Exactly we have boyd and naismith, damn theyd work well together, why not use em?

Cousin out - Larsen in

That's what I expect in the next 7 days.

Is this good inside information Frankie ?

No more reliable than any other rumour my friend...

I think it's been pretty obvious from the outset what the deal is with Daniel Cousin. Larsen would represent a decent replacement at affordable cost.

What you mean another "diddy" like Cousin?

A player who is not only our top scorer this season, but also a player who's potentially going to make the club a 1.5 million profit.

Boyd is our top scorer actually, but 1.5M profit is a very tidy sum that would be hard to knock back and larsen would be a more than able deputy. we would have boyd/naismith/novo and youngsters to cover if the worst of the worst happened.

What you mean another "diddy" like Cousin?

A player who is not only our top scorer this season, but also a player who's potentially going to make the club a 1.5 million profit.

Boyd is our top scorer actually

Cousin is ;)

http://www.scotprem.premiumtv.co.uk/page/T...2~20073,00.html