Hurting today

billythebear1986

That gutless performance today is put me in some shitty mood. why not a change at half time. why not put lafferty upfront. why not throw mculloch on at the end if your punting the ball in the box. why keep starting with barry when he is clearly of the pace, why play every player out of position.

as much as i am hurting i will not turn my back on my team. fuck it if they get 4 in a row. lets keep the lips up and get behind them.

:rangers:

i hate losing but if a team like barcelona or man utd play you off the park and beat you its a bit easier to take. We were our own worst enemies today. Both hearts goals were scrappy and easily prevented. We could barely string 3 passes together most of the time. Its our performance today that is making the result so much harder to take. We were embarassing and walter smith didnt do much to help. Why the hell play lafferty and adam left and right midfield, surely the performance last week was enough to show it wouldnt work. Just because we got the win last week doesnt mean they played well. Why play lafferty right midfield when novo is more suited to that position. Why the hell did aaron not get on when it was obviuos lafferty was having a stinker even when he was moved to the left. None of this not match fit not experienced BS. He played for the spanish under 21s ffs who else in our team would get into that side( if they were spanish of course lol) The guy is a left winger and we needed one today. Even if he was pish he wouldnt have been much worse than lafferty