Peter Lovenkrands - Released by Schalke

bukket

He's heading for the premiership apparently. I wouldnt be too surprised in seeing him back...I think he's a good player and would like to see him - plus he was in the news the other week for renovating his glasgow home....Hmmmmmmmmmmm!!!

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

crackin player thru the middle absolutely horrendous out wide couldnt cross n always seemed to run the ball out the park. Always seemed to hit the target remember some of his goals against "them" the 2 he got against villareal (where a certain kris boyd missed a sitter) n a crackin hat-trick at rugby park were him n buffel were excellent. I think hed b worth another go n if healy was signed would b a crackin partnership pace, guile n plenty of goalscoring ability.

hes shite. end of story.

He's not shite. End of story

he is. he only ever plys well wen he wants to move. if he comes bak he'll do fcuk all nd b quite happy to take his money

His commitment in certain games is questionable, but he isn't shite.

i still dont want him anywhere near rangers

ok, how about this one then, we keep boyd, ship maybe bougie especially for 5m , get rid of few more shite, ie adam, mculloch. for all the wee teams let boydie do his thing, then come celtic, and the big european games we replace with lovenkrands then everyones happy lol lol lol