Barry Ferguson agent John Viola

Too early for me - long lie loyal :D

Hopefully somebody catches it :beer2:

I work from home and am kicking about with not much to do at that time so I'll be listening! (tu)

(tu)

John Viola gets caught out tomorrow morning, on the RR breakfast show about his availability for Transfer to a Dutch club.

Ewan Cameron said make sure you tune in.

Is the show not live? How do you know this?

Anyway given that he is earning 27k per week at Rangers for another 18 months or so, is it not better for all concerned that he move more than anyone? RFC will offer him about half of that if he is lucky.

John Viola gets caught out tomorrow morning, on the RR breakfast show about his availability for Transfer to a Dutch club.

Ewan Cameron said make sure you tune in.

Is the show not live? How do you know this?

Anyway given that he is earning 27k per week at Rangers for another 18 months or so, is it not better for all concerned that he move more than anyone? RFC will offer him about half of that if he is lucky.

There not live all the wind up's are pre-recorded.

Ewan said it on tonight RR phone in, to make sure you hear the wind up 2morrow.

Heard it, and if he wisnae part and parcel tae it am a monkey's uncle. Another wee chance fur the tims tae get digs in about being allegedly skint. Whit the fcuk Ferguson's dain in bed wie this dog is anybody's guess. :sherlock:

any links?

Heard it, and if he wisnae part and parcel tae it am a monkey's uncle. Another wee chance fur the tims tae get digs in about being allegedly skint. Whit the fcuk Ferguson's dain in bed wie this dog is anybody's guess. :sherlock:

any links?

Heard it on the car radio driving home ! Might be on Real radio site ? :sherlock: