Rangers - 4 v 0 - Airdrie

Muff

A STRONG Rangers side ran out 4-0 winners over Airdrie in today's bounce game at Murray Park as Mo Edu made his return to action after an ankle injury.

Steven Naismith continued his return after a lengthy spell out with a double to add to DaMarcus Beasley's late strike and Lee McCulloch's headed opener.

Andy Webster also completed another 90 minutes with an assured display in central defence. Back from loan with Bristol City this month, the former Hearts man looked strong throughout.

http://www.rangers.premiumtv.co.uk/page/Ne...1526620,00.html

Good to see Naismith getting the goals and Edu, Webster and Velicka look in good shape.

Glad to hear Naismith and Edu played.

Also delighted Naismith scored. Hopefully he'll be pushing Miller for a starting role up top with Boyd.

Also interested to hear how Webster got on?

I always liked him as a player with Hearts and Scotland and had always hoped he would find his old form again!

This looked unlikely due to all these injuries and not being able to get a game for Bristol City!

Has anyone seen him play recently?

It would be good if the official site would give us a better match report, players ratings, more pictures and the team line up/subs....

I don't know anyone who went to this today so I can't comment, but I'd like to find out more.

It would be good if the official site would give us a better match report, players ratings, more pictures and the team line up/subs....

I don't know anyone who went to this today so I can't comment, but I'd like to find out more.

Agreed :thumbup:

Good to see Naisy scored a couple, hope we still sell McCulloch though and I'm slowly veering to the option of giving Webster another chance as long as he can stay fit.

As for Naisy, I have a feeling he will start against Aberdeen, but not up front instead of Miller as we would probably like, but on the left instead of Fleck at Fleck's expense.

Has anyone seen the pics on the website from the game?

http://www.rangers.premiumtv.co.uk/page/Ne...1526620,00.html

For a second I thought Airdrie only had that one player!!!

He's in every pic bar one!

Maybe Airdrie slipped Rangers a fiver to show people they definitely have a black player and aren't a bunch of racists that show upto games in KKK hoods, well not all of them anyway. :ph34r: