Guess it was too much to ask for!

Muff

I find it baffling you think the players werent up for it <cr>

please explain to me how the players were up for it???

Because they got a clean sheet at a ground where Celtic conceded 4 last week and enjoyed 60% of the possession

Impossible to do by not trying

Rangers were in complete control the whole game, got the ball in some great positions but poor delivery. Miller did what he could up front but had no support

playing 451 was a fucking joke, mculloch shouldnt have been in the squad, milller and boyd up front from the start would have worked so much better then the introduction of nacho after about 60 minutes woulda been a better shout.

Fleck did well but was afraid to put his foot through it on a couple of occasions. Broadfoot got into a good position once but was a clumsy horse most the game. Disappointed, i feel that we deserved the three points today. Poor delivery in the final third cost us

I find it baffling you think the players werent up for it <cr>

Well I'll have to disagree there - if that's players playing for the Rangers jersey and putting in a performance like that then I'm worried, very worried.

That's not what I expect from my Rangers players.

Only saw 2nd half because of work and was not impressed. I mean, McCulloch. Why??? Is it a sign of how bad things are that we have to be grateful not to lose to Aberdeen? There were other and better options than the players wattie went for.

Posted this in minstrals thread. I'm continually told to stop being so negative.

We have to be ready from the moment we leave the dressing room - a good captain would spur his team from the moment the teams line-up in the tunnel.

As soon as either Rangers or Aberdeen take kick off, they have to be on the ball, they have to make their passes count, they have to work even harder than Aberdeen, they need to be focussed and determined. They need to help each other out, they have to be first to every ball, if they don't win it first time then they need to win the second ball. They have to be switched on for 90 oddd minutes and they have to take their chances.

Too many times they have come up with a powder puff performance, a let down, take the lead and switch off. Too many times we have looked uninterested and the opposition have wanted it more - that's unnacceptable in any sport, let along playing for Rangers. Everytime you pull on that jersey you should be giving 101%, they should be running through brick walls for their team mates, management and supporters - I expect a performance today, I expect the players to prove us(well me) wrong, give their all and come full time, bounce of the park, battle wounds on show with three points.

I'm fed up of the let down, the hurt, hearing our players and management say and promise, this and that - if any of them are not up for this game and the battle ahead, then they can fuck off right now - they don't know how lucky they are!

Let's fucking do it!

I guess that was too much to ask for - bar the 6 minute spell.

Once again I'm angered, dissappointed, let down and disgraced at our players and management. They don't have the heart, passion or desire to win the league.

For negative, read REALISTIC.

I,m sick of Smiths tactical genius.. he showed his hand as usual from the kick off...... play for a fuckin draw and hope for a win

makes me sick, even if we are lucky enough to win the league. We,ll win it despite him not because of him.

The players may have not performed, but i bet you a hundred quid some of them were questioning the tactis set out by their gaffer, most of them are out of position, and the midfield played so high up the park the defence became the midfield, that is so wrong. Also most of them, the skifful flair players are not used to playing so negatively, thats why they dropped out of the game, long ball humped up the parke to midfield players??????? WTF Walter????

Wouldnt put too much blame on the players today

Aye, the players do what Wally tells them.

And you think Smith tells them to go out and deliver 90 minutes of solid mediocrity? To play well beneath their abilities? To make basic playing errors? That if there are no clear openings, to speculatively punt the ball up to Miller or Boyd with three abershite defenders around them?

Blaming Smith for the players performance is misplaced criticism.

Smith picks the team and dictates tactics, not form or performance levels. That's down to the players and I hope a good number of them are feeling as bad s I do right now about the result.

I doubt the players care that much. It seems like they care about there paycheck bar from a few like Mendes who actually tries to win games.

Posted this in minstrals thread. I'm continually told to stop being so negative.

We have to be ready from the moment we leave the dressing room - a good captain would spur his team from the moment the teams line-up in the tunnel.

As soon as either Rangers or Aberdeen take kick off, they have to be on the ball, they have to make their passes count, they have to work even harder than Aberdeen, they need to be focussed and determined. They need to help each other out, they have to be first to every ball, if they don't win it first time then they need to win the second ball. They have to be switched on for 90 oddd minutes and they have to take their chances.

Too many times they have come up with a powder puff performance, a let down, take the lead and switch off. Too many times we have looked uninterested and the opposition have wanted it more - that's unnacceptable in any sport, let along playing for Rangers. Everytime you pull on that jersey you should be giving 101%, they should be running through brick walls for their team mates, management and supporters - I expect a performance today, I expect the players to prove us(well me) wrong, give their all and come full time, bounce of the park, battle wounds on show with three points.

I'm fed up of the let down, the hurt, hearing our players and management say and promise, this and that - if any of them are not up for this game and the battle ahead, then they can fuck off right now - they don't know how lucky they are!

Let's fucking do it!

I guess that was too much to ask for - bar the 6 minute spell.

Once again I'm angered, dissappointed, let down and disgraced at our players and management. They don't have the heart, passion or desire to win the league.

Scotland's no 1, well not that you would think so...

Why didn't we start the game like we ended it? Those last 10 mins we were great. Why leave it til the last minute? Why not fuckin' start like that?

Frustrated is the word. Biggest game of our season so far and we failed to take our chance. It would have been a huge psychological boost today if we won. Even if we were only top for a few hours, it'd have sent a message to Celtic.

Anybody see the Aberdeen player tackling his own keeper? And getting a free kick. The standard of refereeing in Scotland is shocking btw.