***The Official Stirling Albion v Rangers Thread***

Amac9

Aird is starting to piss me off a bit... great runner.. but these glory shots he takes are needless.. he needs to learn to pass more!

Reminds me of Fleck when he came in the team always trying stupid shots when the pass was a better option

Really wish i could be as relaxed as you, even if we get a couple of goals it simply isn't good enough from what we have witnessed so far.

Just by the way this season has went I'm confident we won't lose this game. Another away draw will be demoralising especially against the bottom team (going into the game). We surely have enough quality to batter this mob in the last 20 mins

Just by the way this season has went I'm confident we won't lose this game. Another away draw will be demoralising especially against the bottom team (going into the game). We surely have enough quality to batter this mob in the last 20 mins

We have enough quality to tank a team like this, the question is why aren't we? Why aren't we changing it up?

Hope to god you are right as i can't bare the thought of less than 3 points here but regardless of result this cannot go on like this.

This is torture - there is nothing attractive, positive or interesting about the football we are playing

We look clueless against one of the worst teams in scottish senior football!

Are you fucking blind? The keepers made 2 cracking saves 2 off the line and another 5 or 6 shots in 12 mins wacko.gif

My eyes must be fukked lol because I see no good chances from our strikers it's a stroll in the park for Stirlings defenders.

How long is it going to take to bring on Hutton? The only talent Black seems to have is slowing down the play at every given opportunity.

You serious?

Hutton got dropped out of the match squad completely.

From what I've seen in away games this season something is fundamentally wrong in regards to attitude. Most of our team were either SPL stand outs last season or internationalists. Journey men and part timers should not be getting points off us. Something is a miss and I hope it's rectified soon or else I dread to think what the end of the season will bring

He's not even in the squad mate, id love to hear an explanation as to why after the game.

Never got a look at the subs, I just assumed he would be one given he has been on great form in any game he has appeared in. Shocking decision.