***The Official Stirling Albion v Rangers Thread***

Amac9

I can't wait for Little to be back, we do miss him badly.

Something I see a lot on here is, "who is our * coach?" "who is doing the * training?"

The fact is: McCoist, McDowall, Durrant and Jim Stewart (GK Coach) are our first team coaches. It is high time we changed this and bring in REAL coaches who know the trade. Training needs a dramatic overhaul. Even at boys Club level, the best teams boys train 3 times a week, and that isn't even pro youth level.

I've heard details of our training schedule on here... players heading home at 11am and stuff. That HAS to change.

Anyway, hoping we can turn it around in the second half, and if Kevin Kyle comes on I will turn it off.

An overhaul of the coaching staff from top to bottom is something i think most of us want to happen, can't keep putting up with performances like this.

Vital 45 mins for Ally.If we cant beat a team of part timers bottom of div3 on top of all the other dire away performances its time to go!Why on earth is Hutton not even in squad for game?

Vital 45 mins for Ally.If we cant beat a team of part timers bottom of div3 on top of all the other dire away performances its time to go!Why on earth is Hutton not even in squad for game?