***The Official Stirling Albion v Rangers Thread***

Amac9

We look lost in the final 3rd, just can't make anything happen when we get there and that shouldn't be the case with Shiels in the team.

This away form has to change, Stirling are bottom of the league FFS.

Baffling. Just baffling.

When we play well and the fans are behind the team and players are played that SHOULD be played, we look a decent outfit. We try to keep the ball, we try to move around and press the opposition.... yet the very next week we seem to totally forget how easy it is and make shocking team selections, tactics etc.

Why cant Ally and the coaching team see, what we see EVERY week. It's 2012 for fuck sake - there's nothing to suggest we work on any style of play or try to implement any philosophy from top to bottom. Has any supposed top ''journo'' asked Ally what him and his coaching teams' long term targets are here?

Pick players on merit (tu) Hutton has been great in midfield.

Play them in the correct positions.

Even if we have shite players and are underdogs, the above points should make it a lot easier for us. The above two rules should be a bare minimum for any manager.

People need to get a grip on here.

This is probably the best we've played away this season. Plenty chances for us. Just not finished well.

Still not good enough, but not as abysmal as people making out.

out played every single game, players played out of position, defense has real problems, players being dropped but it doesn't suit the managers tactics, sorry but its the same shit every single game.

next year ally should step away from the dug out because this just aint working i'm sad to say.

People need to get a grip on here.

This is probably the best we've played away this season. Plenty chances for us. Just not finished well.

Still not good enough, but not as abysmal as people making out.

My thoughts exactly

Best away performance in div 3 this season! Especially when we are not being allowed to play football with all the fouls!

Fuck this, why isn't Hutton playing??? please tell me Ally! to be honest, and it's only my opinion and it's been aired lots on here, but i've had it with McCoist now, he isn't getting through to the players, every fucking week after an away game we get the same old shite being churned out about "thats the last time this will happen" well i'm afraid your times up Ally, you are not motivating these guys and your tactics are pish, time to go son.

Blaming the ref for being behind against the Scottish League's bottom team is utterly desperate.

I dont think hes blaming the ref, we are allowed to point things out you know! Or is it because some are not jumping on the management teams backs?

Its not good enough but you dont have to be a greeting faced cunt to put a point across on here

Just typed out a massive reply to this and lost it :anguish:

Anyway, to sum up.. Black needs to raise his game, shouldn't think he's amazing now he plays for Rangers.

Hutton came in against United at Old Trafford, didn't look out of place, can it get any deeper than making your debut at OT in the UCL? Good strong player, strong in the tackle, doesn't get bullied and can go forward. Why can't Ally find a place for someone like that on the bench?

Looking at it there's definitely more to that than meets the eye.

If we had gotten a goal before HT I'd have fancied out chances but we haven't exactly looked clinical going forward today. Bracing myself for another disappointing result.

EDIT: Did you see Ian Black setting up that goal there v Elgin for Temps GotM? That's what he needs to be doing week in week out!!!!

There's definitely more too it, which is disappointing :disappointment:

Just seen it there, he isn't doing that anywhere near enough, also seems to have lost a lot of fight, i don't get it at all.

Can't believe it's at the point where we are bracing ourselves for bad results in Div3, fucking terrible state of affairs.

We miss Templeton and Little badly.

The finishing has been terrible so far,,, I still have faith we will turn this around in the 2nd half,,esp as they tire. Point is we shouldn't have to rely on our better fitness to come through games at this level,,we should all ready have the game done and dusted by that stage.

And their tackling must be against the Geneva convention or something ,,jeez

Pathetic yet again.

Och c'mon, we havn't had a pre-season, our players are not match fit yet, we had a hard game against Motherwell a few weeks back, our best midfielder is not in the team, we have a team full of kids, we have several new foreign players who have not settled yet, we are playing on a wee tight park, this is the oppositions cup final, we have just came out of administration, we have just lost 23 players. (Did i get them all?)

Back in the real world, you are correct. It is diabolical and there is absolutely no way this current coaching team can take our club or our team forward. Sure we may sneak our way out of this league but in the long term, in the bigger picture, no. It is dreadful and the fact average everyday fans can see what is coming week in week out is simply not good enough. The players are not blameless btw, their attitudes are a disgrace. If i could have just 5 mins with them...

Still, this will finish 3-1 Rangers i think. This is the worst team i have seen play against us so far.

Thank fuck the cup was a home draw, we'd probably have been looking at a double figure defeat away to an SPL team.

Calm down, it's not that bad. Yet.

It's extremely depressing though. That Motherwell game has meant absolutely nothing due to the performances since.

Blaming the ref for being behind against the Scottish League's bottom team is utterly desperate.

How's he blaming the ref? He stated a fact. The ref was shocking that 1st half, so was our shooting. Grow up man.

I quess I'm in the minority here but I don't think we have played too badly...certainly better than any away performance so far! I can't for the life of me understand dropping Hutton and insisting on playing argiriou at rm when he is a natural rb but we will score...left side is key...get Wallace and aird running at them and get sheils closer to mcculloch!

the sooner Little is back the better IMO. we need another finisher to play up top with Jig

I will rabble on the same shit ive peddled all season mate. Little and a striker ie Mcallister from ICT that knows this type of football should have been brought in. We need experience of this level.

Its fine to slate everyone from the management to the kit man but this type of football aint easy as has been shown in most away games. You get fuck all space and literally assaulted anytime you turn. We should have brought in some of the best from SFL2 and 3 for these types of games

Can you explain more please ?

Why am I not right in saying a player should be played in his actual position ?

little bit of jesting on my part. i totally and utterly agree with your statement. why he doesnt see this is a mystery the scooby-doo gang couldnt solve. it was been a pet pieve of mine for the Walter years and it looks like Ally is following this lead. please for the love of god play players in their natural position! (i am weeping as i type this)