Sandy Jardine update

Captain Hilts

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure I speak for all rangers supporters all over the world when we say get well soon. You have millions of people supporting you in your fight.

Living legend Sandy Jardine

Ps I propose that as Sandy was at the forefront of efforts to save our club at its time of need that the fans fighting fund should offer to pay any medical bills that Sandy or his family should incur during this difficult time. He was there for our club so we should be there for him

I was lucky enough to see that glorious goal against Bayern and many others. One of our classiest players ever. Genuine world class. He was super fit as a player and still looks the same now. Surely that'll help.

Good luck Sandy. We're all rooting for you.

Best of luck Sandy not old enough to remember you as a player but this past year you've earned my utmost respect with how you dealt with everything that was thrown at the club we will all stand behind you.

No Surrender.

Good post, sums up my feelings. Good luck and so so many people are wishing you to get well soon.

Used to always buy him on Rangers monopoly anaw. (tu)

just read on Facebook that he isn't doing too well. he's in intensive care after having 3/4 of his liver removed. get well soon Sandy :(

Thats awful :( all football supporters everywhere should be thinking of one of the greatest Scottish players of all time during this fight Sandy is going through. Get well soon Sandy and never forget Rangers and all who follow, are with you.

Just found this vid of Sandy's goal in the Drybrough Cup final. First time I've seen it in 30 years. I think Sandy picked it up in our own half just outside the penalty box. Maradona would have been proud of it. 2 of the best Rangers goals I ever saw, and both on the same day.

Get well soon Sandy, you've done us proud in recent months.