Good Article By Graham Spiers On Daly

Broxi

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

But notable, by its absence in that article, are the group of supporters who will give Daly abuse of a sectarian nature. Perhaps if Spiers was to be more thorough in his history research he would finds that Mojo and Neil McCann also suffered this same group's sectarian wrath.

Add john spencer to that list.

Damned with faint praise

This arsehole who knows nothing, is a tim, and even celtic supporters cringe at his articles. He regularly proclaims his neutrality saying he went to Ibrox as a lad with his old man. On one such occasion he left from the celtic end to have hais hair ruffled because he was wearing a Rangers scarf.

Fuckin' fantasist who doesn't deserve the time of day.

The article is a load of pish

It's a lot better than he usually produces, but I'll hold back from calling it "good".

Whilst he's right to say that it's not unreasonable to mention it, given the history, and also right to criticise those that labour the point, he's also guilty of himself of doing just that in the article, which makes it at least partially redundant.

Then again, he does emphasise that the supporters have not issue, whilst still trying to have a dig over a policy that never was.

He's trying to win us over, whilst paying lip service to timmy, in a naive attempt to cover all bases. It's a shameless attempt to appeal to both sides, but he'll only lose a few more tims and gain even less readership from us with dross like this. Remember, honesty and integrity are not part of his make up and he'll say whatever he thinks convenient at any given point.

Broxi you really need to give up what people think and educate yourself on the history of the club!

How can we have had a signing policy against catholics when we actually signed catholics from the beginning??

"Aye bit ae urnae high profile wans, bigoted h** fucks"

Don't be surprised if Daly isn't "high profile" enough for some.

I can't believe some one thinks that is good.

Rangers can't escape their embarrassing past?

That article was nothing but embarrassing the man is a ignorant fool and I just wish one day some would bring up Pacific Shelf or the extremely sickening past thaf surrounds the other team in Glasgow.

That article makes me sick, it's disgusting that people should be allowed to write such nonsense and call it journalism.

Pathetic

Pish speirs. I am not embarrassed by a policy that was not set in stone, call it what u want but it was not a sectariamn policy.

If thats what we saw fit as a club back then, then so be it. Who has the right to object? We as a business had the right to employ who we wanted, who fitted the bill to play for our club. If players were that good then they wld have been here, they werent. Story done .

For a prick that states we are a new club he refers to our history an awful lot. He does however make some decent points, I hate peoe sticking labels on me and my fellow supports just because of what team we support. I hate it on phone in when one or a few people have acted out of order but yet it's 'Rangers fans' are this or that implying we are all the same.

A good article about Celtic by Mason Boyne.

Let's get one thing straight, I hate child abuse and those who practice it.

Operation Yewtree and Jimmy Saville have put this topic right in the public eye once more causing the same old accusations about Celtic FC

I absolutely hate these accusations of a cover up which tarnish Celtics history to this day. Older Celtic fans know about the shameful way Jim Torbett was allowed to molest young players. Indeed even their manager knew.

Nowadays this horrible scandal and cover up is a non issue. Indeed I see a new generation of Celtic fans who Probably don't fiddle with kids and are bemused by those who would defend it

Some may even speak out accepting and condemning their scandalous history. A sure sign of how much they have moved on towards someday joining the rest of the civilised world.

Jolly good article on us, Graham, thanks very much for piss all ya conniving little rhat of a hack.

Now when are you and your fellow bigots of the scottish press providing the public with articles on the number of protestant Ulstermen signed by paedo fc since their inception?