Zaliukas Set To Be Released

Broxi

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Surely Ross McCrorie wil be the fourth choice centre back given he's already been the 17th man in a first team squad and he's captain of the 20s and in the Scotland under 19s?

You may well be right, though he's been utilised mainly at right back in the youths so far this season.

Not greatly bothered if they get rid of Zal but we are being left a bit short. I'm sure MW knows what he is doing but if he is going with our youth CBs as back-up, it would be good to see them blooded in games like tonight rather than by necessity when Wilson or Kiernan are injured or suspended.

Hold nothing against him, he tried his best.

I can't think of a single player that would be less suited to Warburton's style of play though :lol:

Agreed (tu)

McGregor was only slightly better mind you. (tu) when I say "slightly" im talking by 0.01 of a mark out of 10 by the way. :lol:

The gaffer will have someone lined up, no danger he is just going to leave us with Ball as cover and the youngsters.

Not arsed about Zal either, he wasn't going to play a part anyway so better to have his huffy face away from the rest of the squad.

I'm not sure he will. He wants the younger players to 'be able to see the first team' and motivate them to push for it.

Smaller squad with a few 'holes' might just be enough to really push the younger guys forward.

Surely we could have got some kind of fee for both Zaliukas and McGregor?

Unless they've done a deal where the players get no settlement payment in exchange for their contract being ripped up, then I'm annoyed the club aren't pushing for fees.

I'm not sure he will. He wants the younger players to 'be able to see the first team' and motivate them to push for it.

Smaller squad with a few 'holes' might just be enough to really push the younger guys forward.

I know mate but we really need to make a dent in the cups, arguably win the Scottish with a bit of luck!

I see another coming in.

Happy we have these guys off wage bill they were never good enough then never mind a warburton team! Yet another failing of ally ... A team full of players we couldn't get a penny back on , even players like Wallace under mccoist didn't look like we could have got s fee back from