Rest In Peace, Arnold Peralta.

Ambrogio

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unbelievable, Who knows had he played at Rangers under a different manager and in position he may have been a different player. Utterly devastating for his young family. RIP Arnie

and when my life has ended

and death has made its mark

scatter all my ashes on the slopes of Ibrox park

Awful. Simply Awful.

A real downer to start the day.

I think there is a decent chance we will ask for a postponement this weekend. Many of the squad knew and worked with him - I'd imagine several may wish to attend his funeral, and surely all who knew him will be very shaken by the news.

I really hope the club do something to mark his death - he's been murdered, brutally and publically ffs. He might not of been a great, but he played with us as short a time ago as last season, and has been taken under shocking circumstances - tragic as death from illness or old age is - this one is shocking.

RIP.

As tragic as this is, that better not happen. We moaned at the tims for doing the same with Phil O'Donnell.

RIP Arnold and my thoughts are with your family and friends.

Only last night, the Bears on Rangers Radio were having a laugh about him (not about this) but they'll be feeling bad about that.

Armbands and a minutes silence at the very least. I'm sure the Bears will also do their own thing. ☹

As tragic as this is, that better not happen. We moaned at the tims for doing the same with Phil O'Donnell.

We know why they postponed for O'Donnell and why they didn't for burns. It had little to do with the fact O'Donnell had died and more that they got to miss an OF game where they had injuries and suspensions galore.

I hope tomorrow isn't postponed but many of the boys in our squad did actually play with and train with peralta day in day out as recent as last year. They may be in no frame of mind to play tomorrow

Awful news, wasn't here for long but he was a recent Rangers player and has been mentioned some of the current squad will have played alongside him.

We should mark it not in the way they did with O'Donnell but I'd think those players will want to pay their respects in some way.