Waghorn injured for 6-8 weeks

WilliamFyfe

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Am hoping this is only short term too but it's where we're at and what the manager and club have accepted. I don't like the fact we're so reliant on players for goals right now so it's time for Nicky Clark to stand up and prove his worth.

No MOH isn't capable he isn't a goal scorer at all! he's more of a winger than a striker, he might be able to do a decent enough job and get about 10 goals but he will never replace Waghorns goals.

If Waghorns injured long term we need the rest of the squad to step it up again and start contributing goals from all over like they did at the start of the season!

Starting front three should be...

MOH Miller McKay

Just now, Rfc52 said:

Fs doesn't sound good.

Yeah not great. Hopefully as most have said it's just precautionary. Crutches never look great but you've got to be extra careful. I've not actually seen what happened. Does anyone know? I know it's not the same but I fucked my ankle at 5s the other night, literally couldn't walk home or to work the next day but a few days after it wasn't too bad! Of course I'm not comparing my injuries to Waggy but hopefully it's just one of those really painful ones that's just a 1 week/2 week job. Praying he's not done his ligaments or anything like that. 

2 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

Yeah not great. Hopefully as most have said it's just precautionary. Crutches never look great but you've got to be extra careful. I've not actually seen what happened. Does anyone know? I know it's not the same but I fucked my ankle at 5s the other night, literally couldn't walk home or to work the next day but a few days after it wasn't too bad! Of course I'm not comparing my injuries to Waggy but hopefully it's just one of those really painful ones that's just a 1 week/2 week job. Praying he's not done his ligaments or anything like that. 

31 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

MOH up Front with King Billy?

I suspect he'll be out for a few games, just to give him time to get back to 100%, so these guys can stand up and take their chances. I hope he's back before the next round, even if the 'stand-ins' do well.

Just now, Laudrup1984 said:

It happens so fast. Is it the way he lands on his knee or does it look like a twist before he lands? Hopefully not both. Can't really see!

It's a pain, might've landed on it full force cause mind it's an artificial pitch. They're harder than grass ones.