that'll be the league bye then

6superbarry6

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Were in a very good position now. Our next two games are at Ibrox (St mirren & raith) They're next two are away ( Dumbarton & q.o.t.s) then they play Ross county in the cup we've got a game away to falkirk. Win our next three games & we stretch the lead to 11 points. That's assuming they win the next two away games of course ? Bottle assessment can be judged better after the next three games for both teams I would think.

A convincing win on Sat should knock any belief out of them, I wonder if they can pick themselves up if they drop points too, ah, wonderful night

This is benefiting the players for next year too, although it's not a full blown title race, Hibs are still there and have been most of the season so it has kept players on their toes and exactly how they need to be preparing for next year

It's going to take a monumental fuck up for us not to win it now.

In fact if we don't win the league now (which isn't in doubt) then Warburton won't be here next season because he will have been hounded out long before then.

That's how bad I think we would need to play to not win it from the position we are in now.

13 minutes ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

Title is not done yet, we saw on Sunday how struggled for goal chances. To maintain a winning run till Falkirk and Hibs will be tough.

The league is done, there is not a hope in hell we will lose 3 games while they go on a run of 11 straight wins FFS 

Some people have short fucking memories.   We dropped 5 points in November, 5 in December we have dropped 2 points this month. This is not over by a long way, we are looking better because of Morton's result tonight. If we take care of March we will be safe, but we are not yet.

1 hour ago, chipster said:

Were in a very good position now. Our next two games are at Ibrox (St mirren & raith) They're next two are away ( Dumbarton & q.o.t.s) then they play Ross county in the cup we've got a game away to falkirk. Win our next three games & we stretch the lead to 11 points. That's assuming they win the next two away games of course ? Bottle assessment can be judged better after the next three games for both teams I would think.

Our next 3 league games are at Ibrox mate.

We have Morton in there as well on the 11th before we face Falkirk.

3 wins in these games and we will be in a brilliant position entering the home stretch.

For FUCK SAKE PEOPLE. We are winning games by the narrowest of margins, with good goalkeeping and luck as well.

Do not think for one moment we are home and hosed.

I have watched the recent games and they have been tight nervy matches. No clear lead has been established, and we have not scored a hatful for what feels like ages.

Do not get fucking cocky at this stage, where we seem to be tightening up, and at the same time teams are parking the bus, totally fucking up our early free-playing free-scoring style.

There is still one helluva long way to go in this season's race.

Were it not for that stunner from Kenny Miller, we would all have been raging at the weekend.

Bears are buzzing. Tonight's been a great night for us.

Dare say we'll all settle down a bit over the next few days and realise tonight means little if we don't take advantage and beat St Mirren on Saturday. 

Mibees ????

3 minutes ago, Gary Wilmot's Wedding Brek said:

I'm merely pointing out that celebrating that the league is already won is idiotic, which many in here are doing. I'm very happy to wake up this morning to find out that Hibs lost. Laughing about it is fine, saying the league is over is not.

Droll.

Not incorrect.

But defo Droll.