The Hibs Result Tonight

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

A complete failure by the trunk and his team tonight especially when he knew we had dropped points.

I think they'll be playing RR in the first play off match and they'll be very lucky to get through it. Even if they do, they'll have to beat Falkirk home and away, then Killie or Hamilton.

Can they do it.............. can they fuck!

31 minutes ago, BluesClues said:

While first glance may not not seem Rangers related, it's great for us because we can have the league wrapped up before both cup matches, and go into them on a high.

8 points needed to win the league!

Totally agree mate, and it took away some of the hurt of last night.

1 minute ago, saintbob1969 said:

As someone else said elsewhere, last night Rangers Hib's'd it, today Aberdeen and Hearts Hibs'd it, and now to top it all off Hibs have Hibs'd it.

Football can be mental. Those soap dodging bastards nearly drop two points at Killie, and the sheep shaggers could have went top, and they go and give the mhanks more breathing space.

Suppose it keeps Ronny in a job, which is good.

5 minutes ago, saintbob1969 said:

As someone else said elsewhere, last night Rangers Hib's'd it, today Aberdeen and Hearts Hibs'd it, and now to top it all off Hibs have Hibs'd it.

Rangers hibsd fuck all. Behave yourself 

Judging by recent form Falkirk may now have to be viewed as favourites to go into the playoff with the second bottom SPL side and maybe Falkirk deserve it more.  They have hung in there all season with basically no money at all.

I would probably prefer Hibs to come and clutch the playoffs away from Falkirk personally just because their pitch is plastic and I don't want that in the Premiership, Hibs are definitely the bigger club with a possibly better away day in my opinion too.

2 minutes ago, billscott said:

better than that  next 3 games beat qos raith then win the league at home to dumbarton

Obviously best to get it tied up as quickly as possible then focus on the cup matches but it's still the case that no one asks who will win this league.  Everybody including the opposition know Rangers have it won and the only question left concerning that is when not if.

The most interesting thing remaining about this league is the play offs which could be an extremely tight affair especially if Raith are hitting a run of form at just the right time.. 

35 minutes ago, saintbob1969 said:

Hib's just had to join the party; after all, it was named in their honour. 

I wonder if Hibs fan will now want to see the back of Stubbs. The guy is all talk and fuck all bluster. Embarrassing himself and his rotten club.