When Saturday Comes

When Saturday finally comes I think I'll be near flying, I'm honestly more excited for this than the game against the scummy shite, days are dragging in, think I'm more excited due to the fact my daughters are going this time and can't wait to take them to their first BIG cup final, booked into social club for refreshments before match but will be on it well  beforehand probably, what are other bears pre-match plans?  Fuckin intae these needle sharing bastards .

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

flying into Abu Dhabi Friday night. Watching the game in a pub there with some of the troops that live there. The pub manager is supposed to be HIVs. He doesn't know we are coming. Been off the swally for 4 weeks as well. Really up for this.

Sharp exit for me so no drinking before it as we are parading round Coatbridge at 6 o'clock sat night , doubt il make it back il need to park at hibs end to get home quick.il make up for lost time on sat night with a few bevvies celebrating a Scottish cup win topped off with a parade in CB :crabflute:

1 hour ago, Gartsherriederry said:

Sharp exit for me so no drinking before it as we are parading round Coatbridge at 6 o'clock sat night , doubt il make it back il need to park at hibs end to get home quick.il make up for lost time on sat night with a few bevvies celebrating a Scottish cup win topped off with a parade in CB :crabflute:

Where abouts that leaving fae mate? 

42 minutes ago, rfc1990 said:

Train down around 9ish Saturday morning. Where am I best to go to in the city centre for a couple drinks before the game?

Annie Millers if it's still opened, I haven't been for quite a while, probably be heaving and tbh it's not the biggest pub 

17 minutes ago, TopCat said:

Round to my brothers house with a carry out to watch it live on telly .

Should be at least  6 or 7 other bears there to cheer us on to a famous victory. 

You should get a good run at it, as Officer Dibble will be at the game filming the Rangers end to ensure the Offensive Behaviour at Football and Threatening Communications (Scotland) Act 2012 is adhered to at all times within the stadium and surrounding areas. 

Just now, Gman36 said:

You should get a good run at it, as Officer Dibble will be at the game filming the Rangers end to ensure the Offensive Behaviour at Football and Threatening Communications (Scotland) Act 2012 is adhered to at all times within the stadium and surrounding areas. 

:7326:

Wake up and get the tunes on,  crack open my half bottle of tonic,  tank that while getting ready then head out with the two weans. Meet my mate at the train station,  train to Glasgow central then into KFC for some scran,  jump on the special to Hampden.  Watch the famous destroy hivs, party with the Bears, bottle of wine for the train back,   ditch the weans, get smashed, get on the karaoke and belt out some party tunes, probably end up crashed out in a gutter somewhere. Happy fucking days.

'The Bears are having a pAAARRTY and hibs are staying down' :crabflute:

Yez are all pricks :D

I'll be opening a set of gates for 0700, then staunin aroon like a tit for several hours saying "good morning Sir/Madam, if you wouldn't mind following the traffic cones down to the junction where you and your vehicle will be searched and then guided to a parking space"

After that a spot of lunch in the form of classic catering from Sodexo, no doubt a nice cats arse (top notch sausage roll), a delicious sandwich, i'm hoping for cheese and pickle, bottle of water, slightly (2 weeks at least) out of date fruit probably an apple and a bag of crisps.

With a big of jiggery pokery i can then "reallocate" myself to the welfare tent for a couple of hours to relieve the guys in there and maybe watch the game on a dodgy stream on Mobdro.

Fucking fredders, but at least once the games finished i can then start to kick all the fuckers out and get on it.