Rangers Fans Top The Table For Offensive Behaviour

FSM

I take it these figures only include verbal offences?  Clearly, they they don't include the offence of fans invading the park. Nor glassing ten year olds.  The police would have to actually catch someone first to charge them for that sort of offence.  

As a tax payer, I would much rather the police prioritised their resources.  All the time and money spent on arresting and dragging fans through the courts, never mind putting them in jail, for singing a song at a football match with a government prescribed 'bad' word, should be diverted towards more serious crimes, like catching lowlifes who violently attack 10yr olds.

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Best way to address these stats is to show you are behind reducing these numbers across all of Scottish football and not to take the route that its all a conspiracy against us. I'm sure Scottish football has not suddenly decided to love us, or treat us fairly, rise above it. Moral high ground. (this is also another way of saying f*k them).

It also has to be said that I'd be interested to know if the wonderful cuddly super wonderful SNP have actually reduced any social problems within Scottish society these last 9 years or, as I suspect, have totally made Scotland a more hateful, unequal, and divided place than it has been in quite a long time.

1 hour ago, jaywalker said:

If you agree it would make sense to stop using knob in that way, where do you stand on the word fenian. I can't understand why so many people still hate the fenians, who as I understand it were a group from the 19th century, there can't be many of them left now and they must be knocking on a bit by now, you can surely see why people think we can't still be battering on about them by now.

What a cock socket. You wade into the argument but 'confess' that you know fuck all about it, muppet.

4 hours ago, Copland bear said:

If King and Murray don't back us then they are no good for Rangers football club.

Its that simple, when the dust settles I would expect the daily record to be banned, Callum Steele sacked , the match commander sacked, the daily record editor sacked and the reporter sacked or we sue,Petrie and Regan sacked.

And the SNP held accountable for the bigotory against Rangers fans. 

Like I've said many times and for over a year .King got an easy ride and passage to control .At what cost ..I still maintain he waived away few of our rights by shaking hands with these corrupt cunts at the cabal .

He has definitely done some sort of deal for control and easy ride .I'm 100% certain of it 

30 minutes ago, saintbob1969 said:

It also has to be said that I'd be interested to know if the wonderful cuddly super wonderful SNP have actually reduced any social problems within Scottish society these last 9 years or, as I suspect, have totally made Scotland a more hateful, unequal, and divided place than it has been in quite a long time.

We are targeted because we are seen as quintessentially British and to the snp that makes us the worst people in the world they need us victimised to wear down resistance for a second referendum on Independence.

5 hours ago, Thornliebanktrueblue said:

How's about police Scotland publish:

1. How many crimes committed by Catholics. Protestant, Muslims etc.

Thought not. 

Why is OK to tarnish a club.  Imply that crimes are committed against Catholics but not by Catholics. 

So  predictable. But..... Imagine for a moment that we had NOT responded by singing TBB or by invading the park. We would be untouchable and all the focus would be on the player assaults.  We need to try and stop giving THEM ammo despite the provocation. I know the younger ones find this difficult.

Maybe we should just do impressions of statues and take all the abuse like its water off a ducks back 

19 minutes ago, theiconicman said:

What a cock socket. You wade into the argument but 'confess' that you know fuck all about it, muppet.

Read my comment again, I never confessed to fuck all. The old, "when I called the chap a fenian bastard, I meant he was a 200 year old dead republican" argument gets right on my threepennies. If you must spout this shite at least have the courage of your convictions. The whole religion crap does my nut in.

3 hours ago, jaywalker said:

When I called him a knob I meant it in its historic meaning, that is he is a gentleman or a toff, the fact that most people believe it means something else is not my fault. Do you think maybe I should stop using the word to stop the confusion.

Fair point. But equally if every time you called someone a knob it was explained that you meant "in its historic meaning" and eventually everyone knew that you in particular used that word in that way then after a while if you used the word "knob" and people still thought you meant in its modern term and took offence then they'd be the fud for either a) being an ignorant shit who only wants to hear what they want to hear or b) not listening no matter how many times they were told.

It is a fucking disgrace, 25% ? that's shite and we must strive to do better, a wee bit of exuberance at motherfuckerwell and some fuck the popes will do for a start, I want to win everything next season including this so come on to fuck bears, in all seriousness though anybody who thinks we are not being targeted needs fucking strong medicine 

2 hours ago, jaywalker said:

If you agree it would make sense to stop using knob in that way, where do you stand on the word fenian. I can't understand why so many people still hate the fenians, who as I understand it were a group from the 19th century, there can't be many of them left now and they must be knocking on a bit by now, you can surely see why people think we can't still be battering on about them by now.

It's what they call themselves. 

Neil Davidson wrote the report for the Scottish government http://www.gov.scot/Resource/0050/00501336.pdf  Imho the club and club 1872 should challenge the figures and the information gathering process. I think all fans will need to think clever next season with the new Strict liability rule, The club is already a basket case financially, it will take DK a few years to sort it out properly. the last thing he'll need is the club being fined. it will weaken our challenge if money has to be spent covering fines. There needs to be some sort of club led directive on what to do in the situation of being provoked to react .

8 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Probably getting their facts wrong and thinking the word fenian means Catholic.

First reply and already nailed it mate

Never heard anyone shout catholic bastards in my life. Just wish they would qualify these sort of statistics by stating:

Of course, It is to be expected that Rangers would top this league not only because they have the largest support but because they are the only club in the world who regularly have to listen to supporters of another club singing songs of praise about people who murdered thousands of people of Scottish descent many of whom were Rangers supporters. No other team in the world has as many supporters who have been murdered because of their political beliefs or religion. These statistics are therefore unsurprising. Indeed the most unusual aspect of these statistics is that all supporters of Scottish clubs, the Scottish media, and the Scottish government do not share a similar disgust about the slaughter of Scots in Northern Ireland.

Really strange country Scotland in this respect. I have never read about a nation that doesn't show support to its own people when they are being slaughtered.  What is even stranger is that the only people who did object have been stigmatised and made out to be problematic. Compared to what would happen if supporters of an American, Belgian, or French football team started singing songs honouring Al Qaeda or ISIS, it is a great demonstration of liberalism that Rangers supporters and other patriotic Scots have not reacted in anything more than songs condemning the IRA.

I'm fed up with people being offended by being called after a political movement formed in Boston, attempting to overthrow British Rule in Southern Oirland.

Who came to the conclusion that the term Fenian be deemed offensive to a lot of so called Scottish people/

2 hours ago, jaywalker said:

Read my comment again, I never confessed to fuck all. The old, "when I called the chap a fenian bastard, I meant he was a 200 year old dead republican" argument gets right on my threepennies. If you must spout this shite at least have the courage of your convictions. The whole religion crap does my nut in.

Away and don't talk pish. Who were the fenian brotherhood? What did they stand for?

The SNP often get called the Nazi party on here. Do people who use this think they really are Hitler reincarnate? Or do they use this term because people feel their actions are much akin to that historical party, loss of rights and targeting certain group? 

Are there people in Scotland that get involved and push for Ireland homerule? Do they also want to break Scotland from the Union? Are a large proportion of the Celtic fanbase sympathetic to both these points? Do they act like fenians of a by gone era? Never mind as noted above, they choose to call themselves that and make songs about it.

If there ever was a law created and twisted to suit the agenda of a minority, it is this.

Bunch of Canadian muggers

Only time I've seen them mentioned in a proper history book also mate. Crazy how much weight has been given to such an insignificant mob. If anything that it is sign of using less significant terms to apply to people of a scummy nature. 

Edit, just seen Boston, most I've seen was them robbing in North America

You've got to love statistics. RC's account for 14% of the population. It would be fair to assume that almost all of the anti-protestant crimes will be committed by RC's ( and some of the anti- Islamic, but let's leave that out for now.) 14% of the population commiting 24% of the crimes.

Must be the schools!