Calm the fuck doon everyone. We will win the league. Mark my words

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll put this politely when I disagree with the OP's comment. After today's performance, and the largely unconvincing performances that have proceeded it, second or third may be slightly more realistic....if they grasp the concept of how to defend properly first.

Actually rather pleasantly surprised about how well the reaction is going.We are all totally fucking gutted but majority of posters have been reasonable and offering great points and constructive criticism.Thats what football forums are all about.Differing points of view.Dont have to agree with them all but at least be constructive with your differing views and not just a fuck off ya Taig or shut up ya fanny!!!!?

7 minutes ago, Pearson83 said:

Whatever you are on op i want 2.

Don't do it m8, he pm'd me what he took and I took half a tab , just woke up dressed in a Darth Vader costume in a strange house somewhere in eastern Europe surrounded by naked midgets doing the haka.

1 hour ago, cushynumber said:

Please tell me how we win a league with that defence mate, cause I am all ears.

Obviously I accept what we have based on today isn't good enough.

But we can't simply roll over and accept defeat afte 5 games.

It may well be that MW bought Crooks to slot into the CB pairing.    We won't know until he is available.

The simple fact of the matter is that if a team from Gibraltar can inflict defeat on them why can't we?

Let's not over react regardless of the result, to do so suggests they are a special team which they are clearly not.