Gaz52

Do you believe in Mark Warburton?  

413 members have voted

1. 1. Is he the man to take us forward?

• Yes
    • No
    • I don't know/Undecided

1 hour ago, Inspector Sands said:

You can be the best manager in the world but if you don’t have the resources to buy the best players to compete in your league, you’ll struggle. We have a good management team but the money isn’t there.

There's enough money to be able to beat Hamilton and Kilmarnock.

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Blue Avenger said:

Maybe he told MW he's a prick for not playing him. He wouldn't be far wrong on that score.

He's only MW's most costy signing and one of the few who has top tier experience after. There's a story in there somewhere.

No he isn't.

Duncan disorderly

I told MW to buy him.  I may come across as a happy go lucky guy on here but am an intimidating mutha fucker in person

Mystery solved.

Or just another arsehole full of wind and piss and yes you do come across as a happy go lucky guy, the shite you talk gives you away, a real nugget, rocket, zoomer, take your pick, and just like buying MOH, I sure you will take all three.

49 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Maybe he told MW he's a prick for not playing him. He wouldn't be far wrong on that score.

He's only MW's most costy signing and one of the few who has top tier experience after. There's a story in there somewhere.

That's a lot of pish, not unusual though.

We'll see by May. If no silverware enters Ibrox then he should be gone. If we are not at the very least second in the table, then he should be gone. A good season this year would be second in the league with a cup double, the he's earned his wages and should go all out next year for the league (If King actually decides to give him some money)

I believe in him but he needs to turn things around and quickly. Even without Saturday we've been shite since maybe even as far back as March. I've no idea what the fuck has happened. Initially I thought it was just tools away when we won the league but it's carried into this season. If we get back to playing like last season (high tempo, slick passing)  we would skelp most teams in this league even with only last seasons squad. I don't believe there is a gulf between the championship and the premiership. The new signings have been a bit stop start due to injuries and hopefully they come good. 

I believe in him a lot less than I did six months ago.

We've been absolutely dreadful since we beat them in April, there's been no indication or signs that Warburton is learning from the mistakes we make every single weekend and he's made some fairly questionable signings this Summer who are beginning to look like panic buys because they don't look fit, interested or like they even fit into the style of play we did so well last season.

Winning the league was always going to be a tall ask this season but he's still got a vital few weeks coming up and if results don't improve I think he'll be for the off because good soundbites and saying the right things aren't going to cut it forever.

My biggest concern is who we might end up with if he does end up losing his job.

17 hours ago, In Dungeons Deep said:

Hahaha, what? Were you expecting him to run out onto the pitch and just refuse to come off or something? Maybe swap shirts with Miller and leaving him tied up in the changing room and hope no one would notice?

Do you have buck teeth and play a banjo in your spare time? 

19 hours ago, TheBluebells said:

Wit? :lol: 

Warburton didn't pick him, did he not play well against Linfield the week before? What more is he meant to do exactly? 

Quit talking shite because you think he didn't want to play against them or that he's not interested in us, embarrassing pish.

5 assists in the previous game, obviously not trying enough because he wasn't interested :lol: 

this place just gets more and more mental mate. 

16 hours ago, In Dungeons Deep said:

We'll see by May. If no silverware enters Ibrox then he should be gone. If we are not at the very least second in the table, then he should be gone. A good season this year would be second in the league with a cup double, the he's earned his wages and should go all out next year for the league (If King actually decides to give him some money)

Deluded. There's no way a cup double can be expected given the disparity in finance. 

18 hours ago, Camshy said:

I believe in him but I do wish he would open his eyes a little. The problems in defence have been evident for some time and its rather clear already that Clint Hill is a complete waste of our good money.

His decision to play Senderos in a game of that magnitude with barely a competitive run of games in quite some time was reckless and negligent by our manager.

He will turn it round but as i said eyes must be wide open, we may not have the money of clubs down south but we are far bigger than any club he will ever manage including that shite he supports and the sooner he realises the expectation at this club the better we will be.

He has under estimated various players while being blind to others, Ball, Zelalem, Barton, Kiernan. Sooner he plays the right team the better we will be.

These points are not just something that have appeared overnight and are massive in my opinion and the  major contribution in our poor results. 

The worry is i cant see him changing this.

18 hours ago, danger ranger said:

Duncan disorderly

I told MW to buy him.  I may come across as a happy go lucky guy on here but am an intimidating mutha fucker in person

Mystery solved.

Or just another arsehole full of wind and piss and yes you do come across as a happy go lucky guy, the shite you talk gives you away, a real nugget, rocket, zoomer, take your pick, and just like buying MOH, I sure you will take all three.

Whit? Your the cock socket that implied that MW has signings forced on him. Start a poll on it and you will soon realise most of us aren't consiracy theorists imtent on stirring it like yourself. 

You need to update your patter too its not 1982.

2 hours ago, graeme_4 said:

Deluded. There's no way a cup double can be expected given the disparity in finance. 

It's the Scottish and League cup not the champions league. We have by far the second biggest budget and anything can happen in football.

I think he is the man to lead us forward just now but he needs to be more ruthless in his team selections and pick players on merit. 

The next few weeks will be the bigger test coming up against the Sheep & Hearts away if he doesn't come through those then I'm not sure many of us will still have faith in him. Obviously it would've been brilliant to win the league this year but as far as I'm concerned anything less than second is utter failure given the money we're spending on the team in wages etc. 

i hope he is strong and doesn't shy away from dropping Niko and, if it keeps going the way it has, Barton as well.  If he shows that he doesn't feel pressure due to the bigger wages they're on I'll absolutely give him the full season and then some!

As long as we're clearly on the right path then I think we have to keep believing in him!  I keep forgetting the pile of pooo that he inherited and we've come on massively since then under him!

Now that my frustration has simmered slightly  I was probably too harsh on him after Saturday.

By sticking to the same formation, opposing managers have a head start in working out their tactics. The early games last season were a dawdle due to the surprise factor in the way we played. I am not advocating a return to the hoof up the park or 11 men in the box at corners; a fuul back at each post, however, is elementary defense tactics.

Sorry Mark, but you have to mix it up unless youi have players of the quality of Barca, which we don't unfortunately.