wearethepeople1

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, gj923 said:

The couple are believed to have been questioned by officers at their Hamilton home last week after officers examined CCTV footage from the bar and police last night confirmed that prosecutors are considering charges against the footballer.

A Police Scotland spokesperson said: “A man of 36 was arrested and is the subject of a report to the procurator fiscal.”

Sounds like this was a while ago and not today and that he was arrested so he could be questioned. Probably also because the cops are bitter.

Anyone knows you never go near the fuckpigs on a Friday ,even for a chat 

If the fuckpigs have arrested him on a Friday after the incident being some  time ago ,then they knew what they were doing .Cunts

4 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

If you or me sing the billy boys our doors would be caved in and we'd be up in court the next day of course.

Another victory for the SNP and the IRA

Funnily enough the cops that night knew by my discription who it was, nothing done about it. 

But as you say sing a song, door kicked in the next morning. 

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

Anyone knows you never go near the fuckpigs on a Friday ,even for a chat 

If the fuckpigs have arrested him on a Friday after the incident being some  time ago ,then they knew what they were doing .Cunts

Bank holiday weekend as well, makes them twice the cunts. 

8 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

The PF is considering it, if he's a taig Kenny is done, if not he'll not be procecuted, anyhow I'd imagine Kenny will have a good lawyer and walk.

I really hope thats not how the judicial system in scotland works. I have a sneaking feeling your correct though.

The taigs manage to wangle the chance to run a country including divisive education,discrimination within the legal system,bias within the mhedia,theft within politics as nearly every nazionalist has been caught with there grubby fingers in the expenses till,some of these who are representing Scotland are left looking like tits when leaving there wifes for a slapper who draws nutcases like a magnet.
Once they have managed to flush us through the arse hole of hell then maybe sensible normal people who actually voted for the cunts will actually hep us get shot of the republican scum bags who are "supposed to be running the country" and not just finding new ways of thieving and just being thick fuckin taigs. 

Hold on , STV saying Kenny was arrested days after the incident , has he been cuffed again today or not ffs 

Rangers player Kenny Miller was arrested over a disturbance hours after playing in an Old Firm match.

The 36-year-old was involved in an alleged incident at Da Luciano in Bothwell, South Lanarkshire, on Saturday, September 10.

Police officers arrested the Ibrox player days after an incident at the Italian restaurant.

A spokeswoman said: "A 36-year-old man has been arrested and is subject of a report to the procurator fiscal in connection with this incident."

The incident came hours after Celtic defeated Rangers 5-1 at Parkhead, in which Miller played just over an hour.

A Crown Office spokesman said: "The procurator fiscal at Hamilton has received a report concerning a 36 year old male in connection with alleged incidents on 10 September 2016.

"The report remains under consideration."

Just now, Sam English Loyal said:

If, for example, Linfield or Glentoran were treated the way Rangers are, there would be riots on the streets. I have this awful feeling that what we are witness to just now in Scotland, is the beginning of a long and painful era.

I was actually holding back on this suggestion Sam but it's getting more like this could degenerate into those kinds of action. 

12 minutes ago, BRITNEY IS NOT FEELING IT said:

Hold on , STV saying Kenny was arrested days after the incident , has he been cuffed again today or not ffs 

Rangers player Kenny Miller was arrested over a disturbance hours after playing in an Old Firm match.

The 36-year-old was involved in an alleged incident at Da Luciano in Bothwell, South Lanarkshire, on Saturday, September 10.

Police officers arrested the Ibrox player days after an incident at the Italian restaurant.

A spokeswoman said: "A 36-year-old man has been arrested and is subject of a report to the procurator fiscal in connection with this incident."

The incident came hours after Celtic defeated Rangers 5-1 at Parkhead, in which Miller played just over an hour.

A Crown Office spokesman said: "The procurator fiscal at Hamilton has received a report concerning a 36 year old male in connection with alleged incidents on 10 September 2016.

"The report remains under consideration."

Just now, TheQueensEleven said:

SxQ89YS.jpg

Miller is training today so they've just regurgitated an old bit of news. 

Nice one , thought that after reading the stv article 

51 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

You would think so wouldn't you, but not in this fucked up republican state. 

Some scumbag broke into my house and I'm chasing the wee prick through the neighbours back gardens before I lost him. First thing the police did when turning up and hearing the story was give me a stern warning that if I had caught the wee prick I would be up on serious charges. 

A dad I know pulled a wee shite off his boy, he was on top hitting his boy on the back with an old table leg. He called the Police showed them his sons bruises and the table leg. 

He was threatened with assaulting a minor for stopping his son getting leathered.

This was in his own garden BTW.

2 minutes ago, Big Al II said:

A dad I know pulled a wee shite off his boy, he was on top hitting his boy on the back with an old table leg. He called the Police showed them his sons bruises and the the table leg. 

He was threatened with assaulting a minor for stopping his son getting leathered.

This was in his own garden BTW.

It's a joke mate.