Next Rangers Manager

The Ibrox Derry

3 minutes ago, Big Al II said:

Did you expect either to be immediate? 

So long as there are signs of progress, which I agree is tenuous at best just now, we must give him time.

For me the team is vastly improved in the last 3 games.

We've took 1 point from two of those matches and hammered a championship team, like we've done against all lower league teams.

Drawing at home with Ross County and getting beat by a awful Aberdeen team can hardly be described as "vastly improved".

We could have played all weekend against Ross County and not scored and if we hadn't got the penalty yesterday i couldn't see us scoring either..

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

21 hours ago, Bighouse said:

Big Eck

Won a treble against one of the bheggars best ever teams on a relative shoestring.

Might even be able to organise a defence that that defend set pieces.

Ridiculous thread this. But McLeish no.

Won a Treble cos they fucked up. Finished 3rd in the league in a 2 horse race which was unacceptable.

Took the Scotland job after Walter Smith had stabilised the team and still failed.

Also done nothing anywhere else. Relegated twice in England and failed in Belgium and Egypt.

Nice guy but a no from me

2 hours ago, trueblueal said:

Then we will get the team out impatience deserves. If the club don't stick it out and persevere with the rebuild this will just go down as a few more wasted years to add to the Ally years. We can't rip it up and start again every time we hit a bad patch.  Since when was instilling a whole new ethos going to take a year. 

You just completely ignored my whole point. 

Try telling our support that cellic will win 10 in a row but in 5-10years time it doesn't matter cause we will be playing attractive football.

It doesn't work like that in Scotland because attractive football just isn't appreciated

1 hour ago, STEPPS BOY said:

We've took 1 point from two of those matches and hammered a championship team, like we've done against all lower league teams.

Drawing at home with Ross County and getting beat by a awful Aberdeen team can hardly be described as "vastly improved".

We could have played all weekend against Ross County and not scored and if we hadn't got the penalty yesterday i couldn't see us scoring either..

Its the perfomance im looking at, we created plenty of chances to win the game at Pittodrie 

37 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

Maybe there's a straight swap happening ??

You could be on to something there! ?

Not sure folk would like a lot of what big Sam brings, but he sure as hell would sort out our set pieces at both ends of the park!

?

Fucking mccleish?? You must having a laugh.. the fans couldn't wait to bomb him out the last time and every time we lose a few games people start pining for smith.

smith is good when the money is available. He wouldn't win the league against them lot with more money and a decent manager.

lets just get behind the gaffer and see what happens. You don't have to start panicking and saying they'll win 10 in a row.  And even if they did they would still have less than us

First it'll be 10 in a row and then before you know it they'll be closing in on our 54 titles. We're miles behind them and we can't waste more time. 

Sadly I wouldn't trust Warburton with a lot of money to spend as it's not going to change the way he sets the team out and make us less predictable.

I'll always support him whilst he's here and I really like him as a man but he's not the man for Rangers.

I think if we were to bring another manager in we'd need to go big, none of this Robbie Neilson or Derek McInnes. We should be looking at a Premier League manager or former Premier League manager