Many thanks to Vanguard Bears

K.A.I

They were true to their word and awarded me a substantial enough sum to cover my lawyer fees for Hampden.

I'm especially grateful as I'm not working just now and the money has came in handy at the right time.

From their fund raising finishing to their email to me from my lawyer confirming what I paid in fees to her the money was in my bank account the very next morning.

I am touched that we have one group out there that actually looks out for the fans - unlike Club1872 or any other shambolic handwringing entity that toes club lines and fobs you off.

This is what being a Rangers supporter really is about to me and won't be forgotten. 

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

I don't think the tims have had fan zones for those 50 odd years either. Seems to be a fairly new thing.

34 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

They were true to their word and awarded me a substantial enough sum to cover my lawyer fees for Hampden.

I'm especially grateful as I'm not working just now and the money has came in handy at the right time.

From their fund raising finishing to their email to me from my lawyer confirming what I paid in fees to her the money was in my bank account the very next morning.

I am touched that we have one group out there that actually looks out for the fans - unlike Club1872 or any other shambolic handwringing entity that toes club lines and fobs you off.

This is what being a Rangers supporter really is about to me and won't be forgotten. 

Apsolutely fucking outstanding. Amazing well done vanguard bears. Proud as fuck to hear story's like this.

WE ARE THE PEOPLE

That's outstanding by VB they truly are the only group who stick up for our club, it's a pity they don't have a member on our board!

@K.A.I did you win your case?

I'm still sickened by the clubs actions by this. One minute saying the fans were correct in their actions then banning them AFTER season ticket money had been collected. Fkn sickening.

In the interests of transparency we can confirm that a total of £7475.99 was raised for the benefit of the Legal Defence Fund.

This is broken down as follows:

* £500 - Barrington RSC.

* £1218.77 - Polo Shirts sold by VB.

* £5757.22 - Crowdfunding (£6110.02 was raised but their 5% fee & card processing charges of 1.3% credit card, 17p debit card were deducted = £352.80). Note: This includes the £1690 from the Holepark fundraiser.

A number of affected supporters have been in touch - to date, one fan has had his lawyers fees reimbursed.

VB Admin offer a sincere thank you to everyone who made a contribution towards the fund. The Rangers family looks after its own.

I like Numbers. (tu) 

just as a quick hijack - the last time we asked the Vanguard Bears for help on here, a load of their members fired a pile of donations in to Wee Joshua's Appeal.

So here's another shout out for any VB who may have  missed that last shout out. :)

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?/topic/295510-attention-vanguard-bears/

:thumbup:

Guys just to be clear the court case was done months ago, but obviously had to wait until the fund-raising had finished which it did a few days ago and true to their word they gave me what I had paid out and was out of pocket.

This thread was just an acknowledgement of that and a thank you for it.

36 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Guys just to be clear the court case was done months ago, but obviously had to wait until the fund-raising had finished which it did a few days ago and true to their word they gave me what I had paid out and was out of pocket.

This thread was just an acknowledgement of that and a thank you for it.

You started your community service yet?