* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Superb night. Done Gladbach in a double with Barcelona. 

Shown up for what they are really like, pish. They got extremely lucky against Man City with that very early goal, which gave them impetus and got the crowd behind them, which gave the cunts some kind of belief. Normal service resumed.

A little bit of squabbling among the rabble now regarding St Brendan. Cracks appearing.:pipe:

"Scott Brown showed again that he's a top player at this level and so did one or two others.

Quite remarkable. Our manager would be castrated in the media had that been us that got dominated for 90 minutes and he comes out and says Halliday was a top player at that level.

1 hour ago, 55Bear said:

????

oh ma sides

IMG_8478.JPG

Three games in two of which were at home and twelve goals conceded  thats before you mention Gibraltar.

These brain dead fucks, the Daily Record, Glasgow City Council and the BBC were swanning about believing they are on the verge of something.

Its been said before  but honestly what is fucken wrong with these morons?

2 minutes ago, centenarystand said:

Three games in two of which were at home and twelve goals conceded  thats before you mention Gibraltar.

These brain dead fucks, the Daily Record, Glasgow City Council and the BBC were swanning about believing they are on the verge of something.

Its been said before  but honestly what is fucken wrong with these morons?

Haha I know, they can go to Barcelona and get pumped 7-0 and they don't mind cause they're the only Scottish team in that position. I'd be fucking raging. One decent game against City does not a good team make.

No idea how they're not embarrassed to fuck. Laughing stock of Europe and they won't get into Europa League either.

3 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

He came on at half time 

He had 45mins and done absolutely fuck all.  It amazes me how many people have conned themselves in to believing he wasn't on the pitch at all. 

8 minutes ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

He had 45mins and done absolutely fuck all.  It amazes me how many people have conned themselves in to believing he wasn't on the pitch at all. 

That's why I said he came on at half time. We controlled first 15 mins of second half got caught with a sucker punch and then went down to 10. Hard to judge him on that 

Rodgers was brought in for the Champions League and so far he has shown everyone what a fucking useless cunt he is. The league takes care of itself; Celtic need to start making dents in Europe and so far all they've done is barely scrape into the group stages and look set to be eliminated altogether before match day 6. Fucking up every last one of them and their Tranny shagging messiah. 

Archived