Have You Cheered A Celtic Player In A Scotland Shirt?

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aye, because the governing body of Scottish football is the exact same as the national team. What position does Stewart Regan play again ?

Then national team represents the countries FA, I couldnt honestly give a fuck about national football, always looked out for england since euro 96 as gazza was my hero

No.

I feel nothing for the national team and never have done.

Forwarded by me.fuck them. Vast majority of the Scotland support are Rangers hating inbred .twice I've cheered for Scotland in my life.

Fergies equaliser against Italy cos he got to shove it up the haters who slated him for being the only player who could play possession football, only trouble was that no cunt in dark blue could do the same.

Then fergies 2 fingers at burley and the assembled throngs of wankers at hampden, as the Rangers captain was hung drawn and quartered , convicted of being the only player pished. , and shaving only his head , even though 7 players including the present midfield captain, was identified by those present.barry wouldn't grass, and such loyal teammates as they were all of them, to a man , confessed to the insulted nation that they were there also, and that they should also be punished.especially the midfield hard man captain brown

Did they fuck! !! Fergie and to a lesser extent greegs took the fuckin lot.cowardy lego shat it and played that night, smug as fuck!!fergie got terrible , terrible stick from ever non ranger present!!

Aw aye

.I wish my Scotland FA .bribe takin cunts nothing but debt and illness.wankers .

Lovely country full mostly of Gers haters.

Yet Rangers supporters get slated most weeks.you couldn't make it up.

No Surrender

Rab

I really don't care who they play for. When a Scotland team is announced these days I usually have to check the internet to see where half the team play their club football.

Had some great memories of watching Scotland over the years. Strachan's goal against West Germany in Mexico 86, Collins penalty against Brazil in France 98, McFadden's long range effort against France, to name but a few.

At old Hampden with the shit floodlights and the haze of dust, I don't think anyone knew who scored, if it was a tim too late, the celebrating had been done.

Reminds me of a game at Hampden, I think it was a League Cup semi, when a tarrier player scored an own goal to win the game for us. Up until the final whistle and after the game we were singing the praises of Andy Lynch, then found out in the next morning's paper it was actually a guy called Jim Casey who had scored it.

It is a modern thread only because in the 50.s 60,s - 70,s - 80.s early 90,s

Scotland had a mixture of great players that had players from both teams

that club rivarly it didnt matter .

I enjoyed the fact that at one time scottish players you could appreciate

they were on the same level with any country and for a wee nation

that was some achievement.

I hate scott brown as scotland,s captain - not because he plays for celtic

simple facts he looks a scotland captain should not look like a thug

He is no billy bremner and contributes not alot

a pre match pendant - in his role thats it.

I have cheered many kenny dalglish scotland goals and the anfield 77 goal

World Cup Qualifying goal as one of his best & iconic montford commentary's that night.

Forwarded by me.fuck them. Vast majority of the Scotland support are Rangers hating inbred .twice I've cheered for Scotland in my life.

Fergies equaliser against Italy cos he got to shove it up the haters who slated him for being the only player who could play possession football, only trouble was that no cunt in dark blue could do the same.

Then fergies 2 fingers at burley and the assembled throngs of wankers at hampden, as the Rangers captain was hung drawn and quartered , convicted of being the only player pished. , and shaving only his head , even though 7 players including the present midfield captain, was identified by those present.barry wouldn't grass, and such loyal teammates as they were all of them, to a man , confessed to the insulted nation that they were there also, and that they should also be punished.especially the midfield hard man captain brown

Did they fuck! !! Fergie and to a lesser extent greegs took the fuckin lot.cowardy lego shat it and played that night, smug as fuck!!fergie got terrible , terrible stick from ever non ranger present!!

Aw aye

.I wish my Scotland FA .bribe takin cunts nothing but debt and illness.wankers .

Lovely country full mostly of Gers haters.

Yet Rangers supporters get slated most weeks.you couldn't make it up.

No Surrender

Rab

You have issues

I will not stand shoulder to should with a tarrier or a sheep shagging teuchter, nor will I support their teams.

Steven Naismith is the main source of my hatred for Scotland at the moment, I hope he breaks both his legs and his neck.

I will not stand shoulder to should with a tarrier or a sheep shagging teuchter, nor will I support their teams.

Steven Naismith is the main source of my hatred for Scotland at the moment, I hope he breaks both his legs and his neck.

Tut Tut, his faither might still be a st holder in the club deck.

Naisie might have a big mortgage and car loans to pay.