Du Vs Sellic

Ger77

A game where we have 3 red cards and undoubtedly should have seen a couple more due to players lose of control. I look forward to the game of shame headlines in tomorrow's tabloids.

Better not hold my breath eh?

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Watched the last half hour of this. Fucking Dundee United reaping what they sowed now, their best players (though I rate Cifti (tu) ) gone to the money monopoly that is cellic and the refs making it difficult for them to compete against the tims wherever possible, some of the decisions aginst United were laughable, can see them now allowing cellic to walk all over them toward a treble. :power_of_anguish:

Watched the last half hour of this. Fucking Dundee United reaping what they sowed now, their best players (though I rate Cifti (tu) ) gone to the money monopoly that is cellic and the refs making it difficult for them to compete against the tims wherever possible, some of the decisions aginst United were laughable, can see them now allowing cellic to walk all over them toward a treble. :power_of_anguish:

I don't know about the treble mate. They look very average without their two new players and Johansson is also out for that game likewise I'd imagine Van Dyke. So you never know in the replay.

I had a twisted thought in that if Dundee Hibs get a replay at the Girodome then they'd both earn extra cash which pisses me off.

Now given that Celic bought their best two players, you would expect them to win the replay, now if Celic had won today both clubs wouldn't get any more revenue and that was my idea, but fuck it, Dundee Hibs still might have a chance in the replay.

Comprenday.

Ref had a shocker. Brown should have been sent off for the first tackle, the wrong DU player got sent off and the second DU red card was harsh. It wasn't a deliberate hand ball and there was no way he could have stopped the ball hitting his hand. Maybe a penalty was right, but never a red.

Typical Craig Thompson.

Ref had a shocker. Brown should have been sent off for the first tackle, the wrong DU player got sent off and the second DU red card was harsh. It wasn't a deliberate hand ball and there was no way he could have stopped the ball hitting his hand. Maybe a penalty was right, but never a red.

Typical Craig Thompson.

This is the cunt who gave a penalty for us, then saw the reaction from their players and changed his mind! :lol:

Never seen anything like it and never will.