Mccall's Decision Making Is Shocking

Gaz52

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

jig was getting hooked at half time but had to come back out for second half when zaliukas could not carry on. as for right back all and I state all that play that position including the young kid are injured. From dressing room itself!

a few month back we had no chance according to most of getting to play offs and jose could not get this bunch of players promoted. Yet here we are still in a very stong position regarding promotion, Watching football where we can easily argue who was man of the match yet McCall is just an ordinary manager. Jeez Fickle!

Looking forward the OUR cup finals and if its 6 games rather than 4 to gain promotion I for one am keeping the faith.

Give McCall a break. We carried on about Ally not giving youth a chance, now McCall is doing just that and they along with Vuckic are doing really well.

These kids should have been given their chance months ago and our position may have been different. That's not McCall's doing.

We are playing far more entertaining football now than we have for three years.

I agree with those saying McCulloch and Miller are past it and hopefully they won't be here next season regardless of what division we are playing in.

Ally's results against Falkirk this season were 2-0, 3-1 and 4-0 all to us.

How's he better than Ally, the results don't suggest it

Aye Ally was a great manager who had us playing exciting entertaining football for three years. hence the high number of ST sales and why Ibrox was packed for every home game

McCalls biggest mistake is captain cnut

This thread sort of highlights the only criteria needed to be a Rangers manager - win! 'We' have no patience for anything else - youth, squad development, tactical development are all secondary to the primary criteria of win!

2 players simply NEED dropped. Miller and Mcculloch. Miller is an anonymous man down. Jig an absolute liability.

Its doesnt have to be for youth either, there are options. Many of whom have experience.

Clark for Miller or tweak system using Gal os Shiels. Even Templeton.

Moshni for McCulloch. Or move McGregor inside one for Sinnamon or Crawford at RB.

He needs to get something to work and quickly. We will not go up with miller and mcculloch in our playoff starting 11.

Coming out of Ibrox yesterday a lot of people were obviously pissed off mostly with the display of our so called captain but lets be honest the majority of senior players at the club just now are shit and just not good enough.I don't think any fan would say we must definitely keep Simmonsen,Foster,Faure,McCulloch,Zaliukas,Moshni,Hutton,Black,Templeton,Miller,Daly,or Boyd. The defence is a nightmare just have a look at how many clean sheets we have kept this season. One of the first fixes for whoever is going to be the manager next year a true leader on the park as captain because right now there is not one player good enough in this squad to be captain.There has to be players brought in to seriously challenge positions such as Bell,Wallace and Law as well as there are to many players regardless of how bad they play or how many mistakes they make they are starting every game every week.I don't blame McCall as he has inherited this squad of shit but he has to have the bollocks to drop the players that need to be dropped if he is going to earn any credibility among the fans and keep the job next season.

I don't know what people honestly expected. There is nothing on his CV to suggest he could handle managing Rangers or any club at the level we need. McCall is what he is, mediocre. He was never the correct choice and his time here must come to an end in the summer. If this is the level the new board have for our club going forward then their 7 years of being back where we were may as well be 70. We have no chance of stopping Celtic. As hard as that is to accept.

They have shown on enough occasions that they are good enough to get us out of this league.

I think you need to go to spec savers mate as those blue tinted glasses need replaced.

After the last league match of the season we will be either 22, 25 or 28 points behind the champions of the league.

How does that statistic equate to them being good enough to get us out of the league?

If poor old Lee thinks the booing yesterday was bad just wait until the reaction if we don't get promoted.

A squad of incompetent, overpaid cowards that were put together and led for most of the season by a total fraud of a man, manager and Ranger

I think his biggest problem has been that he is having to experiment with different players to see who can be of use to us next season, especially the younger ones. Most managers take 10 or 12 games before settling on a formation and starting 11. He has to win us promotion in roughly the same amount of games.

Unfortunately he doesn't seem to stick to a winning team. That will probably be his downfall, as, should we not get promotion, I can't see him getting the job permanently.