Craig Houston On Celtic's Newspaper Article

TheBluenose1972

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you actually know or care whether they newcoed in 94?

I was too busy celebrating a league and cup double.

laughing at them yes - obsessed with them, certainly not.

I couldn't give a fuck about them full stop. But there are plenty who are obsessed by them and would if the same thing happened.

Siam 69 .I'm with you on most of the things you have been posting lately about our club and the crooks that are in our board.

Sadly I think nothing of this guy and I wish he would shut his mouth and tell the media to go to fuck when they want a soundbite

I agree, after his appearance with the Hag it's obvious he shouldn't be doing media interviews, I would prefer Chris Graham for that, much more astute and confident in such circumstances (burn the witch, burn the witch :ohmy::lol: )

But after watching it, I just think he's being taken out of context to have a go at him on here.

I repeat, if it had been the other way around, certainly I'd be dishing out the abuse, banter, stick, whatever, not to the levels they some of them have, but it certainly gave me plenty of pleasure to do it back in the day when it was them, and would certainly give me even more pleasure if it happened again.

If you say so.

This is just another thread taking something to do with him out of context and used to abuse him.

Crack on there, i'll leave youse to it............

How is it out of context...After reporting the newspaper article it cut to Walter who said of course it's the old firm if it were not they would not of done the advert then cuts to Craig and says if it were the other way round we'd do the same.

Reckon's Rangers fans would of done the same had it been the other way round...Do you agree with that?

Is this guy really a rangers fan?? Why is he trying to bring us down to yhe same level as those pricks. Does not paint those who follow him in a good light..

In 1994 when the Child Molesting Bheasts had their troubles, We had just won a treble, We were 1 goal short of a Champions League final the previous year and we were well on the road to 9 in a row.

WE DID NOT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT THE MONOBROWED DISEASED MUTANTS.

We were too busy supporting our own team and enjoying our own success.

Celtic were not even our nearest challengers, During 9 in a row, they only finished runners up twice, Aberdeen were our closest rivals and they were runners up 5 times. Motherwell were 2nd twice.

They were an average team who had vile fans who supported terrorism and had a deep rooted sectarian and racist anti British support, nothing more. Infact, I believe they brought Torbett back to the club shortly afterwards. BHEASTS

Craig, should just get back to cleaning ovens and drop back into obscurity, He is not cut out for a media career.

Great post fella.

If you say so.

This is just another thread taking something to do with him out of context and used to abuse him.

Crack on there, i'll leave youse to it............

What is out of context about it, He said we would do the same.

History tells us he is wrong, maybe he wasn't at Ibrox in 1993-1994 either, same as yourself.

I never abused him in any way, but don't let that stop you from your usual deflection.

Another O.G. from Mr Houston. I don't think the Rangers fans "obsession" with Celtic is anything like how they obsess over us, not even close to it in fact. From my personal experience, most Bears i know don't care about them yet most tims i know are always asking about or talking about Rangers.

Here is the best response to the obsessed Bheast within our midst,

I seen this post from a bear on the Scotsman during the week and it seemed to put the diseased vile mutants in their place

"Was chatting with my Rangers obsessed, Celtic supporting neighbour this morning. He knows more about RFC than any Rangers fan I know, so I thought I would ask him who we should play and where.

He went on for about 15 minutes about every player, where they should play, and who would start.

He then asked me about Sellik and I simply replied.......

I don't know any of your players, I don't read about you, talk about you or care who you play or where. In fact, you are irrelevant.

He agreed and went off to work in his bin lorry".