Issue a threat to the supposed liquidators.

markybear

The rangers football club 1872 or nothing.  

75 members have voted

1. 1. Would you wholeheartedly follow through with this threat?

• Yes
    • No

Following on from the other thread, would you stand behind this threat and follow it through if the worst happens? As a split support we are weak, united we are strong. Club9 or any other liquidator for that matter must be told in no uncertain terms that we won't tolerate liquidation in any form, no matter how it's dressed up, a spade is a spade.

"We, the rangers support in our entirety will 'walk away' from the club if any winning bidder (liquidator) tries to or does use liquidation as an exit strategy from insolvency. If this happens our backs will turn, our seats will sit empty and merchandise will not be purchased. The club/business would struggle immediately without fan input in monetary terms. We will not stand by while the club is wiped from the face of the earth, we will not go quietly into the night, we will protest and make life difficult for the 'liquidator'.

The Rangers Football Club is not a business, it is a way of life. Anyone who attempts to taint that way of life will have to accept the fatal consequences."

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Following on from the other thread, would you stand behind this threat and follow it through if the worst happens? As a split support we are weak, united we are strong. Club9 or any other liquidator for that matter must be told in no uncertain terms that we won't tolerate liquidation in any form, no matter how it's dressed up, a spade is a spade.

"We, the rangers support in our entirety will 'walk away' from the club if any winning bidder (liquidator) tries to or does use liquidation as an exit strategy from insolvency. If this happens our backs will turn, our seats will sit empty and merchandise will not be purchased. The club/business would struggle immediately without fan input in monetary terms. We will not stand by will the club is wiped from the face of the earth, we will not go quietly into the night, we will protest and make life difficult for the 'liquidator'.

The Rangers Football Club is not a business, it is a way of life. Anyone who attempts to taint that way of life will have to accept the fatal consequences."

Love your post and your love of our club shines right through. (tu)

im in, but there are too many fans who will never turn there backs no matter what happens.

i have total respect for that attitude. we all love our club the same but just feel differently about certain ideas.

i also feel sooner or later we would return as being away would be to painful.

"We, the rangers support in our entirety will 'walk away' from the club if any winning bidder (liquidator) tries to or does use liquidation as an exit strategy from insolvency. If this happens our backs will turn, our seats will sit empty and merchandise will not be purchased. The club/business would struggle immediately without fan input in monetary terms. We will not stand by will the club is wiped from the face of the earth, we will not go quietly into the night, we will protest and make life difficult for the 'liquidator'.

Just out of curiosity, what would you do if we were liquidated?

I mean, would you just not go to football again or would you support another team or what?

Just out of curiosity, what would you do if we were liquidated?

I mean, would you just not go to football again or would you support another team or what?

If I started supporting a newco rangers then I would be supporting another team.

i understand from my peoples that this exact threat has already been made to the administrators!!!

Are you not telling the bears the full extent of this poll my boy?? lol

I was not aware of this, which group made the threat or was it collectively?

If I started supporting a newco rangers then I would be supporting another team.

The question wasn't meant to offend, it was just a genuine question as to what you would do?

And in response to that I don't think it's the best attitude to have, Rangers will ALWAYS be the same team we have all grown up supporting! It's much more of an institution than the company behind it!

The question wasn't meant to offend, it was just a genuine question as to what you would do?

And in response to that I don't think it's the best attitude to have, Rangers will ALWAYS be the same team we have all grown up supporting! It's much more of an institution than the company behind it!

I wasn't offended bud. That is my viewpoint though.

To answer your question I reckon id give in eventually, although I'd still have an eternal nagging in my mind that summits not quite right.

"We, the rangers support in our entirety will 'walk away' from the club if any winning bidder (liquidator) tries to or does use liquidation as an exit strategy from insolvency. If this happens our backs will turn, our seats will sit empty and merchandise will not be purchased. The club/business would struggle immediately without fan input in monetary terms. We will not stand by while the club is wiped from the face of the earth, we will not go quietly into the night, we will protest and make life difficult for the 'liquidator'.

i understand from my peoples that this exact threat has already been made to the administrators!!!

Are you not telling the bears the full extent of this poll my boy?? lol

TBK have issued this 'threat' to the administrators in tandem with the RST and others? Really?

Newco or CVA - the club goes on and I will support it. I expect the same from all Bears.

I can't imagine feeling another way about The Rangers.

The disastrous actions of so-called businessmen, liars, charlatans and others in this nest of thieves will not change that.

TBK have issued this 'threat' to the administrators in tandem with the RST and others? Really?

As hard as it seems to sound, judging by the negative stories about TBK figures etc, then suddenly the RST are beating this drum, could be panic by MD, possible disguised beg to get BK to come to their rescue?

Who knows, but the moment the TBK bid looked rocky, this has happened.

Call me suspicious of MD and PM but i don't think it is totally unthinkable.

I believe BK with bid tomorrow and bid alone.

But i imagine the stories in the express etc will have made MD a very twitchy man.

If the admins are saying TBK plan doesn't add up then i'm sure the above is as possible as it is as daft.

Newco or CVA - the club goes on and I will support it. I expect the same from all Bears.

I'm with you,Alex :clap: For guys like you and me,Rangers have been a major part of our life for almost 60 years,and I'm not backing off now,no matter what happens. :pipe: