He gives his harness bells a shake

To ask if there is some mistake.

The only other sound’s the sweep

Of easy wind and downy flake.

The woods are lovely, dark and deep,

But I have promises to keep,

And miles to go before I sleep,

And miles to go before I sleep

We have seen the darkest evening of the year and survived my friends, the time is coming soon and the day will be upon us, when no Timaloy nor Dolly Sheep shall dare to enter near our winter's keep...

A little white necked raven tweets that Declan has had his fill, so take your place in mud so deep on Ypres muddy fields, this land we sought to claim before shall beckon to our call, do not be thrown by Brendans whimper nor strayed by Salmond's leap...

For all that has been set before us will be destroyed by Dave King's Meep.

Heard it tonight for real lads, Dave King is in on the action, watch this space!

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And yet the chat on twitter tonight (I know, I know) is that we are taking short term loans rather than taking King's money

Do speak up if you know something

I just did!

I wouldn't be happy unless he was prepared to take the club forward and buy in to us in a big way, otherwise I'd be happy for the board to carry on - but from what I've heard that will happen. Meaning serious cash will be injected. It's related to Whyte taking a pay off, he will now be out the picture, more when I get it.

I just did!

I wouldn't be happy unless he was prepared to take the club forward and buy in to us in a big way, otherwise I'd be happy for the board to carry on - but from what I've heard that will happen. Meaning serious cash will be injected. It's related to Whyte taking a pay off, he will now be out the picture, more when I get it.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I think it's saying the board is about to collapse because we've no money and are borrowing on high short term interest rates

the board have failed to get any finance last month and will need to go to Dave King and a new share issue for a bail out eventually

Nothing wrong with hoping, but i'll sit on the fence until i see it confirmed.

I don't think we need much cash just now regardless. What we need is a clearout with our most promising youth getting their chance when we wrap up the league in the next few games.

This summer i'd think we only need a few additions but it's summer 2015 when we really need to be hoping for said cash.

I thought you'd like it. Listen, I actually agree with a lot of what you say on here but I think we are in for some VERY good news shortly regarding Mr King.

Now that I have stopped laughing, you do realise what your reference to whyte would bring down on our heads, maybe that was the bit that wasn't really thought out. :matron::000000082: