*** The Official Football Manager 2012 Thread***

laudrupno1

Dorin Goian just scored a hat trick against Kilmarnock...

Been put out the Europe League now by Porto. A 0-0 draw in Portugal wasn't ideal, meaning I had to win at Ibrox. Fell behind just before half time, and with ten minutes left Davis equalised. Absolutely battered them, and Bocanegra should have scored in the last minute, but out I go. Celtic papped out by Sevilla as well.

So after dumping Barca out the CL I landed Real Madrid :anguish: Went to the Bernabeau and drew 1-1, then beat them 3-1 at home to reach the semi's against AC Milan :D Had the pleasure of playing them 3 times in 7 days. Destroyed them at home in the first leg but only beat them 1-0. Played them at home in the league next and won 2-0. Then the 2nd leg I won 2-0 at the San Siro :D In the final against Bayern.

Missing Inler and more importantly Cavani for the rest of the seaon :anguish:

Also won the league for the 2nd season running :D won it with 2 games to spare.

Still got AC Milan to come in the Italian Cup final aswell. Feels like us against the taigs last season the amount of times I've played them :anguish:

I managed to get Thiago on loan for Rangers in my first season, 250k fee and 20% of his very low wages.

What you do, is interact with him by talking to the press, saying he is a good prospect and you will do everything to sign him.

He replied to me saying, if an offer was made he would consider it. (I offered before I talked to the press and he declined.)

Hes a great attacking midfielder :)

Finally got this and I obviously went Rangers.

Signed Johnny Russell, Scott Allan, Federico Macheda (on loan) and Ariel Borysiuk; I sold Edu, McCulloch, Broadfoot and loaned out McKay.

Started reasonably. 2 wins out of 2 in the league and knocked out Maribor in the 2nd qualifying stage of the CL. They went 2-0 up at Ibrox though :lol: Was nearly in tears.

In September in my second season and I managed to sign:

Kyle Bartley on a permanent deal

Yaya Sanogo on a free

Plamen Iliev as back-up to McGregor - will replace McGregor in a few years.

4 regens who have great potential.

Beat Maribor and Legia Warsaw to qualify for the Champions League Group stage and have won my first 2 SPL games.

Doing awful in the league, sitting fifth but the filth aren't doing much better only 1 point ahead of me. Got Vossen scoring goals since I've set him as poacher. Pumped Slovan Bratislava 7-2 on agg, Filip Sebo is fucking awful :lol: cunt missed atleast 4 sitters.

Don't think this game wants me to win. With Cavani barely fit for the 2 Cup finals my other main striker Hernandez got injured in training for 5 weeks :anguish: decided to use injections to keep him going as I was struggling up top.

First up was AC Milan in the Italian Cup final, took the lead after 5 minutes through Marek Hamsik :D held out till about 60 minutes when they equalised. Went from bad to worse when Lavezzi got sent off after 70 minutes :( safe to say I got absolutely battered but looked to be holding out for extra-time until the last minute where I got a penalty :D up stepped the drugged up Abel Hernandez to send the keeper the wrong way and win the cup :D My first domestic double with Napoli.

Next up was Bayern in the CL final at Wembley. Put Hernandez on the injections again :lol: Decided to go defensively for this which turned out to be a poor choice :( got absolutely battered and went in at half time 1-0 down. Changed things up at the break and went back to the trusty attacking formation and brought Hernandez off the bench. Game was a bit more even and I eventually equalised with 10 minutes left, Hernandez scoring :D Game went into extra-time. Hamsik scored with about 10 minutes left but before I had time to change to defend mode they scored :( Game finished 2-2 and into penalties. Went to 4-3 to them and some clown in my team missed, MArio Gomez had a chance to win in but hit the bar :D then went to 6-6 and they missed. Captain fantastic Paolo Cannavaro stepped up and smashed it down the middle to win :D :D :D :D :D

Morale of the story is I won the treble :D

I'm on my 2nd season with Hibs and i struggle with no money. Restored to bringing in Loovens and O'Dea in on frees :anguish:

Although having said that, i'm unbeaten in the league so far 2 wins in 2 games and haven't conceded a goal. Shame i beat Rangers 2-0 at Ibrox :disappointment:

Got drawn against Chelsea, AC Milan and Wisla in the Champions League and I'm currently on top after 3 games. Beat AC Milan at home 1-0 (Goian :praise: ), Wisla away 3-1 and drew with Chelsea 0-0.

And I'm cruising in the league. Dundee United are my closest challengers and I'm 3 points ahead with a game in hand.

Macheda and Russell have been great up front for me, as have Ness, Davis and Allan in midfield. And of course, Goian at the back. What a monster he is.

Decided to get back into my Rangers save in season 2013/14...Spl 10 games to go ten points clear of them so should be safe,into Final of League cup,thru to Quarter Finals of Scottish cup and into knockout stages of Europa league got Everton as u can see 1st leg went well :21: my main problem is keepin the strikers happy I went abit crazy bringin in strikers in the transfer windows so havin to rotate alot as still have Jela,Naismith and lafferty thou i mainly stick naisy and lafferty out wide but bought Goodwillie,Al-Qahtani,Hemed,Ruiz,Gutierrez,llso(sold in jan) and Jamie Murphy so will need to sell or loan out in summer I think :uk: best piece of business was gettin Danny Wilson on a free transfer thou his wages are 30k a wk :BELM: but been solid and will sell him in afew seasons for a gd few quid well thats the plan anyways also Al-Qahtani has been superb best 875k ive ever spent :praise:

evertonresult.jpg

evertonresult1.jpg

alq.jpg