Legends Game

JCDBigBear

47.5 k :uk::praise: :praise:

TOUCHING SCENES AT THE END OF THE MATCH!!

47.5 k at the game. Well done to every Rangers fan there tonight :praise: Teams can only dream of getting crowds like that for a competitive match. Yet Rangers get it in a charity match on a friday night before another game the very nxt day.

Since Rangers went into admin every fan has come out and showed great support for the club and thats why Rangers will never go away. Support like that tonight shows me Rangers will be around for another 140 years and even stronger. WATP and long may it continue.

47.5 k :uk::praise: :praise:

TOUCHING SCENES AT THE END OF THE MATCH!!

47.5 k at the game. Well done to every Rangers fan there tonight :praise: Teams can only dream of getting crowds like that for a competitive match. Yet Rangers get it in a charity match on a friday night before another game the very nxt day.

Since Rangers went into admin every fan has come out and showed great support for the club and thats why Rangers will never go away. Support like that tonight shows me Rangers will be around for another 140 years and even stronger. WATP and long may it continue.

+21 yes pretty much everyone has nailed their colours to the mast recently,in a stunning show of togetherness, see all the kids at the game tonight, they are the future.

I cant say just how proud i am to be a Rangers fan tonight, caught the last 20 mins on a cough cos i was at work, amazing atmosphere for what looked, not the most competeteive match on eartth.

Credit to our legends and the A.C Milan legends for organising such great teams and committing whole heartedly.

More importantly credit to every single person who went, we have a match tomorow, its a recession and people payed money to support the team they love.

What else can you say. Just have to look at those scenes. Incredible. Absolutely incredible. Very emotional, a reminder of what this club is. The goalie was tremendous. McCoist's goal was absolutely sensational. Even Maldini was bowing down before the man.

Simply beautiful