Legends Game

JCDBigBear

Andrews i thought looked fit as he has ever been,and maybe even leaner than when he played with us.

I noticed this too and he seems to have got faster lol great guy great words great belief great helicopter Sunday

Amazing turnout, brilliant night. Certainly not one that will be forgotten. Watching Laudrup/Gio running by me all 2nd half was bliss. Goram's antics aswell, running to the linesman and the double roll. The fear in the Milan wall as Albertz lines up a free kick.

Super Ally getting the winner to top it off.

Was watching BF1 from Copland, they looked amazing, kept singing and bouncing for the full 90.

If I ever get another season ticket, thats where I want to be.

That's how you support the team !!

Was watching BF1 from Copland, they looked amazing, kept singing and bouncing for the full 90.

If I ever get another season ticket, thats where I want to be.

That's how you support the team !!

I was in there tonight mate to sample it and it was unbelievable. Im fucking knackered cause of it and going to bed soon all sore laugh.gif recommend it!

What a quality game, loved every minute. Loved seeing the likes of Laudrup playing for the first time, and seeing the likes of Mols and de Boer again after growing up with them. Gio (should've been MotM but for Ally), Mols, Laudrup, Numan, de Boer, Amo, Marv and obviously Weir all look like they could still play at a decent level. The Goalie's antics were hilarious. And Ally's goal, that was written in the stars. The crowd were superb as well, some 47,000 people... brilliant for a Legends match. And to whoever sits in MFM 217, pleasure talking to you.

:mervan:

Thats what its all about, passing on the knowledge to your kids, I think Rangers is one of the best clubs for knowing its history.

When im lucky enough to have kids their gonna get fucking sick of me talking about Lovenkrands, Novo, Boyd, Prso and all other Legends whilst I've been growing up with them, this current team too :praise:

(tu):21:

Sounds like it was a fantastic night for all who went. Superb crowd in the end, just shy of capacity, and great to hear that loads of kids were there. Btw, were there many Milan fans there?

None as far as I could tell

:mervan:

Thats what its all about, passing on the knowledge to your kids, I think Rangers is one of the best clubs for knowing its history.

When im lucky enough to have kids their gonna get fucking sick of me talking about Lovenkrands, Novo, Boyd, Prso and all other Legends whilst I've been growing up with them, this current team too :praise:

Good shout, I'm surprised Prso wasn't part of this.