***The Official Brechin City v Rangers Thread***

Although the individual players are far better than Brechins, it could always go tits up and not click

I expect us to win but I'm remaining cautious at the same time

I agree. It makes me uneasy when people start saying that we're going to hammer them.

Anyone know if he's any good?

Kamil Wiktorski is highly thought of in the Polish international set up and he seemed to be going well in our U/19's - U/21's and was a captain at one time.We apparently let him go at the end of last season,but it seems something has happened and he is back again, so he might be a useful player in midfield for the future.

I understand where your coming from, by the look of his training pics Kyle is around the size of 3 men.

True, but right up to his injury he was still scoring goals in the SPL.

Obviously you'd like to think our medical staff would clear him before any signing.

True, but right up to his injury he was still scoring goals in the SPL.

Obviously you'd like to think our medical staff would clear him before any signing.

With the transfer embargo after this window, he has to reamin fit for the next 18months as he cannot be replaced, would only take him as a last resort

I agree. It makes me uneasy when people start saying that we're going to hammer them.

Common sense. Never take anything for granted; always respect the opposition, but put in the hard work and hopefully the result will come.

Common sense. Never take anything for granted; always respect the opposition, but put in the hard work and hopefully the result will come.

without a real pre-season having taken place, match sharpness could hinder us a bit, but I still expect us to get the result, especially with that defence

I don't think we'll hammer them, although obviously it would be nice, but I expect we should have more than enough to pull off the shock ;)