Walter Smith - Non-Executive Chairman Confirmed by LSE

Buzz they got back to you then nice one........alas buzz if only, but i will gave a reply to something I know , simple as that , whether you accept or you don't accept it , that's your decision oops meant to say their re decision.

I am sick of people like fury who hide behind the blog as if in the know....yeqh we have heard his media pals reply that he uses......at least I don't hide behind a keyboard yet he does on here and no doubt the reason he went public with his name on his blog , well think the tv appearances answers that one , but he will let slip his real agenda one day.

You sure about that?

I'm sure there are rules about getting personal...why are you so keen to know if I'm a child of school age?

From day one Big Al you have set the tone of the posts between us by making personal remarks that , well you didn't engage in any sort of discussion to come to any sort of thought about me.

I reply out of manners and yeah in a tone that you sent my way.

No doubt he is with you , as you are star struck by this facade he hides behind, try disagreeing with his posts and see the real fury appear.

Did you ask him for signed pic?

Why would I be startstruck by Chris when I know people who are in the Rangers first team squad, have good friends who have played football in the SPL & MLS and have spent some time in the company of great Rangers players of the past? I've disagreed with him numerous times on things on here and twitter.

Buzz they got back to you then nice one........alas buzz if only, but i will gave a reply to something I know , simple as that , whether you accept or you don't accept it , that's your decision oops meant to say their re decision.

I am sick of people like fury who hide behind the blog as if in the know....yeqh we have heard his media pals reply that he uses......at least I don't hide behind a keyboard yet he does on here and no doubt the reason he went public with his name on his blog , well think the tv appearances answers that one , but he will let slip his real agenda one day.

Ed, I usually like your posts but on this issue you are coming across pretty petty and by the sounds of things jealous....not a good look for you mate...

You seriously go by here? :lol:

This place has had a contrary opinion to pretty much everything since as long as I've used it.

Thats the second time Ive been forced to comment on you you making sweeping generalisations with regard to this site. It must be pretty bad if TWB and I are in complete agreement.

Perhaps the concept is alien to you - but we are all capable of individual thought on here - furthermore each and every poster is allowed by admin to express that thought.

One or two persons opinion on a matter is not reflective of an entire forum - you seem to have great difficulty accepting this concept.

Or is it your desire to stereotype all RM posters ?

Would explain your lack of understanding that an individual can control the thoughts of a board no matter what title he's given............does that explain it?

I just thought it was your "thing" ;)

When I first joined I read your posts with interest and often agreed with most of what you said. It has been pretty sad to watch your deterioration and incessant attacks on anyone who wants to enter into an adult discussion with you.

You have become a laughing stock to be honest, but at least its fun to read.

Why would I be startstruck by Chris when I know people who are in the Rangers first team squad, have good friends who have played football in the SPL & MLS and have spent some time in the company of great Rangers players of the past? I've disagreed with him numerous times on things on here and twitter.

No dude you question posts I make about certain things and people and my view on business and you hit me with this............well nice one bud, really pleased for you.

Everything wrong with our support is encapsulated in this thread....the chip on the shoulder reactions and bitter comments with some unhappy because they aren't getting it their way! All this infighting and back stabbing does us absolutely no favours....

For what it's worth I think Walters appointment is a clever one as it will offer a degree of stability at least short term....his position will undoubtably be more of a figurehead with no real power to make big decisions other than his vote....the animosity towards this appointment is surprising to say the least but maybe says more about the individual agendas certain people have (despite constantly attacking the agendas of groups).....almost every fan out with exaggerated cyber land will be delighted by this appointment and it is certainly not a bad thing....so get the toys back in the pram and start supporting rangers and not focusing on individuals!

100% agree

Really fuck me, are you comparing this to people who sit on Football Club boards or what...............how does Watty know everything about running a football club, did he negotiate contracts.....was he involved in running costs, do you then blame Waty for the history of players being signed that had a poor record re injuries, could Watty tell you the profit margin on the price of a pie when he was Manager.............I'm at a loss how you can come to the 100% backing of that post?

Yes I believe Walter took responsibility for and knows how to negotiate football contracts - yes I think he knew all about football budgets in relation to the overall budgets of the club and yes u think he was responsible got dining some shite players on his time but also responsible for many more great signings!

besides I thought you admired Walters accumn in financial matters!!

Thats the second time Ive been forced to comment on you you making sweeping generalisations with regard to this site. It must be pretty bad if TWB and I are in complete agreement.

Perhaps the concept is alien to you - but we are all capable of individual thought on here - furthermore each and every poster is allowed by admin to express that thought.

One or two persons opinion on a matter is not reflective of an entire forum - you seem to have great difficulty accepting this concept.

Or is it your desire to stereotype all RM posters ?

You're quite correct, we're all capable of 'individual thought' on here. My individual thought is that a lot of people took what Imran Ahmad said on here as the unquestionable truth, and now him and Green are seen as some kind of demi-gods on this place.

If you think that the majority aren't influenced by a minority on here, you're wrong. It's the same as any other forum. RM is certainly not special in that regard.

find it strange that everyones banging on about how Smith will give us the truth.

This is the same Smith who walked into Rangers dressing room and told the team everyone was up for sale as soon as the money troubles hit but when repeatedly asked from the press if that was the case he said it wasn't.

Read Novo's book for clarification if you don't believe this.

We will get dignified silence from Smith, just as we have had over the last few months. We are still at war, and with no one to speak out, we are fucked.

No dude you question posts I make about certain things and people and my view on business and you hit me with this............well nice one bud, really pleased for you.

Yep, I question posts people make, thats kinda how forums work. I'm stunned at how often I've had to explain this to some people. Point, counter point etc,.

You were the one who claimed i was 'starstruck' by fury so I simply provided a few examples of people FAR more famous than Chris that I know to shoot your latest ramblings down.

Think enough is enough.............I would like to say as my last post on this thread.........I am disappointed in Watty being named Chairman, reasons are because he made bad judgement calls over the people he fronted in a rather distasteful offer.

And my opinion in that he was noticeable by his absence when the Club needed him.

So in a nutshell that's it.........Dude, Big Al. Buzz and fury make of that as you will.

Need to explain that buzz, think the earpiece you have in must be on the blink re their instructions to you..................re the keyboard thing , yeah fury has been using that recently , media talk that he's picked up.

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=252807

Definitely not hiding behind a keyboard here.

find it strange that everyones banging on about how Smith will give us the truth.

This is the same Smith who walked into Rangers dressing room and told the team everyone was up for sale as soon as the money troubles hit but when repeatedly asked from the press if that was the case he said it wasn't.

Read Novo's book for clarification if you don't believe this.

We will get dignified silence from Smith, just as we have had over the last few months. We are still at war, and with no one to speak out, we are fucked.

so he should tell the press exactly what he told the player ......seriously...

Anyway great news that we have our leader back in a prime position with the club.

You're quite correct, we're all capable of 'individual thought' on here. My individual thought is that a lot of people took what Imran Ahmad said on here as the unquestionable truth, and now him and Green are seen as some kind of demi-gods on this place.

If you think that the majority aren't influenced by a minority on here, you're wrong. It's the same as any other forum. RM is certainly not special in that regard.

That's absolute rubbish.

There is a mixture of pro-Green and anti- Green sentiment and some of us, like myself, who haven't decided either way. Furthermore the site will publish articles promoting both sides of the argument and not show favour to a particular faction.

And if you accept we are all capable of individual thought on here why do you repeatedly make comments which suggest a certain stereotyping of thought ?