*****The Official Queen's XI vs Albion Rovers Thread*****

(4-1-3-2): Bell; Peralta, Jig, Mohsni, Wallace; Black; Law, Shiels, Templeton; Daly.

If Peralta can be in a winning team over Venezuela midweek then he can do the same over Albion Rovers. I don't blame the lad for being annoyed at his lack of game time as everytime he's played it's been out of position. Can't say my team above does him in favours! :P

But in all honesty, Foster is terrible. A shadow of the player we had on loan a few years back.

Anyways about the game, buzzing for this one. My old man's car has been on the fritz so I can't make it to Ibrox but will enjoy it on the TV nonetheless. The performance can't be any worse than that against East Fife, that was absolutely horrendous!!

The Rangers 4-1 Albion Rovers :21::D

Really looking forward to a good game today. Going to the game with Son. This is what is all about- supporting the men in Blue in the company of ones nearest and dearest.

I get the feeling we are not just playing Albion Rovers today...

Hope your son has a great day out and we get a comfortable win.

I think we will see a very different Rangers today.

The recent hideous displays in a league that's been won for a long,long time can be explained away(not excused,tho)by the certainty of the titles outcome.

Winning this cup will see our players go down in Gers history.

If they fail to take this chance they are not big enough to be Rangers men and should be moved on rapidly.

As for today, I can see us blasting this mob by quite a few.

Hopefully we see a much better performance today. It's vital that we get as much support to Daly as possible, given his lack of pace if he is left isolated then he won't be any influence on the game. This is how I would set the team out -

Bell

Foster Jig Mohsni Wallace

Black Law

Aird Shiels Templeton

Daly

Three attacking midfielders behind Daly to link play with him. This allows Law to get forward and support as well as the full backs pushing on beyond Aird and Templeton.

Hopefully we see a much better performance today. It's vital that we get as much support to Daly as possible, given his lack of pace if he is left isolated then he won't be any influence on the game. This is how I would set the team out -

Bell

Foster Jig Mohsni Wallace

Black Law

Aird Shiels Templeton

Daly

Three attacking midfielders behind Daly to link play with him. This allows Law to get forward and support as well as the full backs pushing on beyond Aird and Templeton.

Yep,absolutely spot on and I think almost every Bear would be in agreement.

Makes it all the more head scratchingly baffling that Ally doesn't see it this way.

We HAVE pace in certain areas but don't utilise it properly.

And if Daly doesn't receive back-up he has so little else to offer it's like playing with 10 men.