Official: Boyd signs one year deal

Sander2006

Unfortunately there are a number if posters like this!!!!

Or a lot of what is happening at the club (board, management, structure, players, fans) is actually all over the place, and there isn't really that much to be positive about?

Here was me thinking people could have an opinion.

It's as of people don't want us to get back in the prem! Boyd and Miller will be arguably the best front two in Scotland, if we went with the strike force of last season we would be lucky to gain promotion. As a rangers fan I want us to be the best we can, and Boyd and Miller have been very good transfers with no transfer fees, who should we have signed for free instead?

It's as of people don't want us to get back in the prem! Boyd and Miller will be arguably the best front two in Scotland, if we went with the strike force of last season we would be lucky to gain promotion. As a rangers fan I want us to be the best we can, and Boyd and Miller have been very good transfers with no transfer fees, who should we have signed for free instead?

This, absolutley.