**** Falkirk vs Rangers (Fri KO 7:45pm) ****

WilliamFyfe

I am going to the Black Bull in Polmont to watch this. If Jig is playing I'll turn round and leave. Life is too short to waste another 2 hours screaming at that fucking waste of a skin.

I have no time for that man. The more I see of him the less I believe he is a football player.

Ally, Lee, please leave.

:lol: I know mate, it's a sorry state of affairs, I feel the same way.

The fans and players are crying out for something fresh and he isnt able to provide that.

Really think Boyd will be dropped and he'll try tighten up the defence, he must know himself he can't afford to lose and will try sneak a 1-0 win or at the very least claim a point.

I agree. He'll be thinking this is a must not lose rather than must win and it will be 4-5-1

Bell

McGregor Mohsni Zaliukas Wallace

Macleod Jig Hutton Law Templeton

Miller

If I was picking I'd go

Bell

Faure Mohsni Zaliukas Wallace

Hutton Macleod Crawford

Gallagher Boyd Miller

Maybe Peralta instead of Hutton. Not sure what his fitness is like.

There's only one result that will suffice in this game and it includes getting the 3pts. Nothing else matters and I'm hoping all the bull being talked about how we're going to be up for it will transpire into real effort. These players need to listen to the fans opinions and disregard whatever Ally is telling them. If they don't, they may see their contracts not being fulfilled due to lack of cash, due to dwindling support.

There's only one result that will suffice in this game and it includes getting the 3pts. Nothing else matters and I'm hoping all the bull being talked about how we're going to be up for it will transpire into real effort. These players need to listen to the fans opinions and disregard whatever Ally is telling them. If they don't, they may see their contracts not being fulfilled due to lack of cash, due to dwindling support.

Performance matters also, another scraped win like most of last season will only be papering over the cracks some more.

I'm not even talking about us having to win by 4 or 5, just for us to actually play football for a whole match

Fuckin sort it out mccoist and get Falkirk pumped

None of this defensive, have to show the opposition respect PISH

We are RANGERS for fuck sake

You have ripped the heart out of what it means to play for rangers ally. With your negative bullshit and nicey nicey approach to every fucker in Scottish football

GROW A PAIR OF FUCKIN BAWS MCCOIST

No Foster and No Black. Imho 2 poor players and weaklinks in our Team. I wont try to advise or second guess the Team that McCoist puts out the mora night, But if we cannae beat Falkirk then its jotters time. I fancy us to put on a decent performance and im going for a 4-1 Win. With a double from Miller and one each from Boyd and Jig. Positive and 1 Year Sober Loyal. :7325::7326::ulster::thumbup:

If we lose, do you think Ally will go? I'd never hope for a loss, but I'd take it if it meant it happening.

Im thinking the same mate - a 10 -0 win wont change a thing !

we are not suddenly going to turn into germany

In my eyes if its for the best it might be the only way he,s moving out

The team he selects tomorrow will tell you everything

i,m sure the moans and growns will be evident before the game even starts.

Recent Seasons vs Falkirk

11/2013 A SC 2-0 Law / Templeton

08/2012 H LC 3-0 McCulloch 2 / Little

08/2012 A CC 1-0 Little

09/2011 A LC 2-3 Goian / Jelavic

01/2010 H PL 3-0 Davis / Fleck / Whittaker

12/2009 A PL 3-1 Boyd 2 / Miller

08/2009 H PL 4-1 McCulloch / Miller 2 / Naismith

05/2009 A SC 1-0 Novo

04/2009 A PL 1-0 Boyd

01/2009 A LC 3-0 Novo 2 / Boyd

01/2009 H PL 3-1 Boyd 2 / Davis

08/2008 A PL 1-0 Velicka

damn there is some negative people on here, no wonder our team plays like shite

fully expect a win and a response from the players

Bell

Wallace / McGregor / Zaliukas / Mohsni

McCulloch

Law / Aird / Hutton

Miller / Boyd

damn there is some negative people on here, no wonder our team plays like shite

fully expect a win and a response from the players

Bell

Wallace / McGregor / Zaliukas / Mohsni

McCulloch

Law / Aird / Hutton

Miller / Boyd

Wallace at right back, Mohsni at left back and Aird centre of a 3 man midfield!?