Ricksen Tribute Match 25th Jan

greg_1987

How many tickets have been sold?

Someone posted yesterday it was 17k, he asked at the ticket office.

I've seen a lot of people buying today and I'll be going over tomorrow to buy 6. So I reckon people are leaving it late or will pay at the gate on Sunday.

I think the elephant in the room with our fans is that the bheasts sold out convincingly for the Petrov game. But we need to bear in mind that was the middle of summer and it was rammed with kids to see the Popstars playing in it.

Gutted cant make this! Going on holiday on Thu otherwise woulda been there.

Hope the fans turn it in force for him, he deserves it.

If your holiday kitty can handle it, and since you can't go to the match, maybe you (and others) could stretch to a wee donation to the Official RM Ricksen Appeal...

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=276958

Does anyone know what's happening with the MFF section? I know it's 'unavailable' online but me and my bro bought our tickets in December securing our seats, and it is our normal ones in that section according to the email. Heard nothing from the club in regards to possibly being moved or anything.

Does anyone know what's happening with the MFF section? I know it's 'unavailable' online but me and my bro bought our tickets in December securing our seats, and it is our normal ones in that section according to the email. Heard nothing from the club in regards to possibly being moved or anything.

I think it's greyed out because it's sold out. Log into Rangers online sales and check your purchase history - your seat purchases should be sitting there happily.