McCoist stays

derekweir29

im going to get drunk on a school night

im gutted he hasnt gone today, i was certain id be reading on here he had gone at some point today

what an absolute shambles our club is its fucking heartbreaking

roll on saturday and another piss poor performance to sit through

If I'm being honest I doubt I'll be there on Saturday now...it's a struggle as it is to go and watch the product on the park but the fact Ally will still be in charge is a scandal!

Come Saturday I'll no doubt fall into the old routine of going but it's becoming all the more difficult! I hope to fuck nobody starts a Super Ally chant!

I've paid my money for my season ticket so it's my choice whether I bother on Saturday or not.

It will be the Livingston fans :dry:

When I first heard he had resigned on Friday I did feel sorry for him maybe even a but guilty but after a few minutes I was excited, I was optimistic

With this today it had ripped out the last shred of hope for this season imo

Unless he is just here for the game on Saturday until we tie someone up

But if he remains the crowds will be 10-15k for the rest of the season

Fucking sick of all this shit. What an absolute joke our once great club has become. A series of crooks and vultures raping and pillaging our worth/assets, complete incompetents in the boardroom, fans utterly divided and staying away from games, an overpaid unsackable buffoon in the dugout and let's not forget the (also overpaid) dross we have for a squad.

Wish they would all just all fuck off, not one single aspect of the club is heading in the right direction and I fear we will now never get back to where we deserve to be. Really difficult to see now where our way back is going to come from..

This rot will continue until it is sorted out at the top ... It is the board that makes the ultimate decisions..... including hiring/firing / paying incompetent managers.

As for the boycott crap blaming fans nonsenae ... ffs and the crowds were great in the early 80 s lol .... ffs again you pay what you can afford and not steal millions from the xlub with dodgy contracts and executive pay and bonus ...

Enter our hero Mike Ashley the man that has done so much for Newcastle < giggle giggle > ... oh yeah why not get a hedge fund or another convicted criminal on our board ...sounds just dandy .....

The place is a shambles .... and think of this .... and i include myself ...as they say about the Fourth Estate etc .... We get the democracy or meda we deserve ....

What if the only stumbling block is Ally not signing a confidentiality clause, and is nothing to do with money, Maybe Ally wants the fans to know what's been going on, so signing one is out of the question for him. He cant just leave as he would be taken to court by the board for breach of contract. Not sure,am just guessing, but I think my guess is closer to the truth than those who think its all about money.Anyone see any flaws in this theory?

Sorry but a confidentiality clause is not a reason. He is guaranteed his money if he stays. He is guaranteed his money if the Board pay him off. If he has not signed a confidentiality clause at the beginning of his contract he can say what he wants now without fear of reprisal if it is the truth.

The only reason a confidentiality clause could be applicable is if Ally wants even more money to sign one. Kerching!!

This is probably wishful thinking, but surely his departure is just delayed for a short time, no team can have a manager in this position for very long.

No doubt we will win on Sat, but Hibs away is a worry to say the least, with a poor team and a dead duck manager. :(

My thoughts exactly.

I'm also hoping he's been made an offer & is taking his time to consider it.....

Where have I said, in ANY of the posts I've made in the subject said it's the boards fault? If the board wanted rid they could have terminated his deal with immediate effect citing poor results as the cause. (as is allowed in Ally's deal) instead they have chose not to and, imo, are using the situation to give them an easier ride at the AGM next week when, as long as Ally remains in post, he will be the main target for supporters & shareholders displeasure

are u saying u have seen his contract and the board can terminate it without paying compensayshun?

Sorry but a confidentiality clause is not a reason. He is guaranteed his money if he stays. He is guaranteed his money if the Board pay him off. If he has not signed a confidentiality clause at the beginning of his contract he can say what he wants now without fear of reprisal if it is the truth.

The only reason a confidentiality clause could be applicable is if Ally wants even more money to sign one. Kerching!!

Think I understand what your saying,its been a long day.

Possible scenario

The Board have told Ally we cant afford to pay you off

Ally says o.k. I understand 250k and I'll get on my way.

There is no confidentiality clause in current contract.

1. Do you think that would be reasonable of Ally

2. Do you think the Board would find it a reasonable settlement.

Possible scenario

to be 12 points behind hearts before Xmas in the scottish championship, and a list of abject cup failure as long as your arm, the cunt doesn't deserve £2.50 never mind a QUARTER of a MILLION pounds

Possible scenario

If that's good enough to do the business, I'd settle for that.

Personally, I'd call his bluff & sack him.

If some of the tales of briefing/acting against the board are true (the passing his voting rights on is verifiable), there might be cause for some misconduct claim to really water down any claim.

As much as I've criticised McCoist is recent weeks and thought he was in it for himself, deep down I didn't and didn't want to believe he actually was in it for himself.

I can see absolutely no defence for him, or the board before anyone starts, that can say Ally has done the right thing here.