You Are The Embarrassment

TheNuts

Who really cares? Every team has its share of nutcases. Fuck sake I bet the exact same has happened against Rangers supporting families at away grounds and I see no complaints then. Too much bevy is a massive factor and also immaturity but it doesn't mean you should start greetin as it's been going on for decades

How I feel for the OP, how I want the nice quiet days of supporting Rangers in the 70s and 80s; when Rangers fans were a bastion of peace and love to all men. Remember the 1980 cup final, the Rangers fans just wanted to say Hello with just a little bit of high jinks and tom foolery thrown in; no ballyhoo there.

A the good old days how did the Op survive them!

The problem with you and the rest of the wee poofs we have amongot our fanbase now is you are all too quick to stuck the boot in to a club you claim to love all in the name of a few likes on facebook portraying yourself as a fucking moral high ground cunt. Who needs enemies when we have 'fans' like you chomping to stick our own in at every opportunity. You are a fucking scum cunt, I'm glad there is none of you're ilk associated with our proud RSC, you wouldn't last 1 fucking trip on our bus you scab bastard.

Folk like you are why we don't get taken seriously.

Anyone with an ounce of decency in them will accept that looking for a fight with opposition fans doesn't make you a Rangers fan.

Again all our anger is misdirected and idiots go Over the top resulting in Rangers being shown in a bad light. I've not opened the papers yet but if they are true to form the attention will be moved from the boardroom back to our fan base-you never know though.

In short, grow up! Anyone I've seen criticising what happened last night isn't sticking the boot into the club, it's the moronic portion of our fan base!

Bloody hell who would want to be a keyboard these days with all the hardmen battering hell out of you. I am assuming in many cases large quantities of alcohol consumed before posting.

Sickened by it all, writing purely in defense of harmless but often abused keyboards.

I hope the irony of them hiding behind a bit of plastic is not lost on them :lol:

Anyone with an ounce of decency in them will accept that looking for a fight with opposition fans doesn't make you a Rangers fan.

Again all our anger is misdirected and idiots go Over the top resulting in Rangers being shown in a bad light. I've not opened the papers yet but if they are true to form the attention will be moved from the boardroom back to our fan base-you never know though.

In short, grow up! Anyone I've seen criticising what happened last night isn't sticking the boot into the club, it's the moronic portion of our fan base!

Give it a fucking rest ffs. Every club has its arseholes. The club is at the centre of a civil war so shit will happen. If anyone needs to fucking grow up it is you. And for the record I don't think Rangers were shown in a bad light last night. Most real fans will see this for what it is.

We're you even there last night?

A lot of the fan base is completely sick to the back teeth with things going round the club. The way the board are acting is like trying to put a fire out with petrol, so it is no use to come on and berate people for being angry. The have every right to be angry and the tolerance has run out and the milk of human kindness doesn’t run anymore for others who are not our own.

Why the fuck does anyone care how the media, who utterly despise us already, are portraying us? We have FAR more important things to worry about, and anything, anything at all, that puts a bit of spark and unity back into our support, is a good thing .

Hearts fans were just as culpable in stadium..

The last time the Edinburgh bheasts played at Ibrox, when they scored the last minute winner they charged the Rangers fans..

If our fans were to start a thread every time a bus window got put in, it would be a fortnightly occurrence once we get back into SPL..

Now, how exactly did Rangers fans go over the top last night?

ODC you are right mate .Most fans will see it for what it is .Sadly our biased media will have only one slant on it with the clearest of agendas .Think you can count on that .

But do we care? Does it even matter? The press are largely irrelevant to most people I know .

Give it a fucking rest ffs. Every club has its arseholes. The club is at the centre of a civil war so shit will happen. If anyone needs to fucking grow up it is you. And for the record I don't think Rangers were shown in a bad light last night. Most real fans will see this for what it is.

We're you even there last night?

Why do I need to grow up? For not wanting to pretend to fight with hearts fans and "storm"'the quietest place in the ground to make my point?

The first thing I saw on the Sky sports app is "ugly scenes at Ibrox"-focus placed on the support again.

And no I wasn't, I work on a Friday night.

Why the fuck does anyone care how the media, who utterly despise us already, are portraying us? We have FAR more important things to worry about, and anything, anything at all, that puts a bit of spark and unity back into our support, is a good thing .

The only thing that matters is ridding our club of the current regime. Pretending to attack Hearts fans and acting like idiots doesn't do that.

Why do I need to grow up? For not wanting to pretend to fight with hearts fans and "storm"'the quietest place in the ground to make my point?

The first thing I saw on the Sky sports app is "ugly scenes at Ibrox"-focus placed on the support again.

So you weren't there..

:lol:

So you weren't there, didn't witness anything and rely on SSN presenters with all the intellect of a penis to shape your indignance.

They are paid to sensationalise things and frankly are there to be laughed at not taken seriously. Their recruitment policy says it all.

I totally agree, one of the best atmospheres there was at Ibrox in a very long time and the unity shown amongst us was great.

However, having witnessed a lassie almost taking a hiding from some lagered up fanny, pretty much ruins it.

You just know that it give the press/haters that bit extra ammunition now.

You're right - who needs enemies - when you have this.

24pmglz.jpg

Condoning this behaviour is Bheast like. When they knew they limelight was on Ibrox they go and do this. Morons. Not Rangers fans.

Met Liz a few times when going for dinner. Just checked fb and pined her a message asking how she is.

I hope the culprits are recognised by CCTV and get what's coming to them. Regardless of last night's aim, that is vile.

Well it was never going to be "rangers fans turn up to celebrate a wonderful board " .Listen in 1994 when the scum were outside the front doors .Do you think they all stood there like wee angels ?? Of course they never ..Even then they had a compliant media .Snyde was in their car park doing interviews with their big players .It had the effect of galvanising their support and pushing through their desired result .Never one bit of bad press though .Whearas with us ,they can't wait to do some piece to hurt us .What does not help ,is so called Rangers fans doing their work for them

Met Liz a few times when going for dinner. Just checked fb and pined her a message asking how she is.

I hope the culprits are recognised by CCTV and get what's coming to them. Regardless of last night's aim, that is vile.

Indeed. I am sure virtually everyone would endorse that.

You're right - who needs enemies - when you have this.

Condoning this behaviour is Bheast like. When they knew they limelight was on Ibrox they go and do this. Morons. Not Rangers fans.

A FB post is not evidence it happened,according to some people a few guys got in and held up a banner.

So who are we to believe?

2 posts already and you're posting this..........

:shifty: