*****The Official Rangers v Kilmarnock Match Thread*****

PromDeAnglais

11 minutes ago, AlBear85 said:

I've been looking at win both halves 15/8, but I don't think it'll be a goalfest. Mibbe 1 up at HT and finish 2-0.

My head says the same as far as a goalfest goes, but my heart says (or rather wishes :lol:) differently.

Your bet looks a good one AL,  and I admit that mate, but I have to have my optimism ....... OK ....... :P  

:uk:

1 minute ago, Bobby Hume said:

My head says the same as far as a goalfest goes, but my heart says (or rather wishes :lol:) differently.

Your bet looks a good one AL,  and I admit that mate, but I have to have my optimism ....... OK ....... :P  

:uk:

You know me...I'm just a pessimistic bastard at heart.

9 hours ago, WCPRANGERS1 said:

Another hate filled set of fans who put "Admin Saturday" up as one of their favourite away days and hate all things h** related....

it would be good to really put an SPL side to the sword but have a feeling it will be tight.

I seen Killie fans saying that as well mate, to be honest mate all of the SPFL Champ & above teams fans basically buy in to the above, there's probably a few who prefer us to the dark side but those ones seem to keep quiet. Let's give them an away day to remember today then by whipping them 4-0, Killie are bringing 1,000+ and will fill the corner apparently.

1 minute ago, TonyRice1872 said:

I seen Killie fans saying that as well mate, to be honest mate all of the SPFL Champ & above teams fans basically buy in to the above, there's probably a few who prefer us to the dark side but those ones seem to keep quiet. Let's give them an away day to remember today then by whipping them 4-0, Killie are bringing 1,000+ and will fill the corner apparently.

To put it simply, in a old firm: they'd be rooting against Celtic. 

5 minutes ago, TonyRice1872 said:

That's very costly mate, I would have just used a stream. RangersTV is 7 quid a month.

Aye but I don't have a laptop handy to me today, just using that NowTV app on the ps4. Looked for streams before using it and it proved to be a nightmare